Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
This is more of a rant or me sharing my feelings rather than a question. I finished year 13 this year and I just feel like I never actually finished. For some reason my brain keeps thinking I am going to go back some day. I am supposed to start at uni in 2021 cuz I deferred and now I just feel a bit lost. All of my friends are moving away to their unis and I just feel left behind. I never thought I would say this but I miss school and I miss learning and interacting with people. Makes me want to become a teacher but I think thats just me getting in my feels. I just want to turn back time to sinpler days where I would get up in the morning and go to school, learn new stuff, see my friends and then come home and do whatever I want. Now I am an adult but I don't feel like one. Or at least I feel like a useless one.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's life. Cherish the moments to come. Yes, university is not like college or high school, for example, however that doesn't mean you can't still enjoy it.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is more of a rant or me sharing my feelings rather than a question. I finished year 13 this year and I just feel like I never actually finished. For some reason my brain keeps thinking I am going to go back some day. I am supposed to start at uni in 2021 cuz I deferred and now I just feel a bit lost. All of my friends are moving away to their unis and I just feel left behind. I never thought I would say this but I miss school and I miss learning and interacting with people. Makes me want to become a teacher but I think thats just me getting in my feels. I just want to turn back time to sinpler days where I would get up in the morning and go to school, learn new stuff, see my friends and then come home and do whatever I want. Now I am an adult but I don't feel like one. Or at least I feel like a useless one.
I totally understand you.Same for me!!
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well, you're only 18 give it a couple to a few years and you will feel like an adult, also going to university next year should make you miss school a whole lot less.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.69%
No (278)
78.31%

Watched Threads