The Student Room Group

AQA History A-level Autumn Exam 7042 - P 1,2, 7th/12th October 2020 - Exam Discussion

AQA A-level History 7402 - Paper 1 and 2 7th/12th/ October 2020

Exam technique, night before breakdowns and discussion regarding this exam... It's all here Feel free to add resources to the thread as well as anything that may be helpful to others

This thread covers the following papers:

7042 Paper 1,2 7th/12th October 2020

The official specification:

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/history/specifications/AQA-7041-7042-SP-2015.PDF

List of Recommended Resources:

Autumn Exam Megathread - Autumn Exam Thread Directory

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone else doing the Transformation of Britain and China?
Anyone doing Tudors and Italy & Fascism?
British Empire and Cold War?
Reply 4
Original post by Ellie9024

Doing Tudors, but Russia in Revolution for the 2nd paper
Reply 5
Original post by Mikos

tudors n nazis for me, but how u all feeling bout the tudors. its in like two days o.o
Reply 6
Original post by HS2030
tudors n nazis for me, but how u all feeling bout the tudors. its in like two days o.o

I'm at the point where I don't know what I don't know lol
I'm reasonably confident about my exam technique but I'm worried that I'll have forgotten something and pay for it on the day.
anyone doing , british empire and birth of america
Original post by HS2030

pretty confident considering we didn't finish Elizabeth - do you have any predictions of what may come up?
Reply 9
Original post by Mikos

i’m doing tudors and russia too
Original post by deachaki2002
anyone doing , british empire and birth of america

How are you feeling about British Empire?
If anyone needs any resources for Britain 1951 - 2007 and Germany 1870 - 1990 I have my revision notes from when i did those courses, just specify which topic and ill paste them for you :smile:

Good luck everyone :hugs:
Original post by Tyanna Brown
How are you feeling about British Empire?

there is just so much content ugh, but ive revised all that i could, hopefully goes well tomorrow. fingers crossed.
Reply 13
Original post by beee.
i’m doing tudors and russia too

I'm doing tudors & I'm so nervous!!!
Reply 14
pretty confident considering we didn't finish Elizabeth - do you have any predictions of what may come up?

Yep, I didn't finish Elizabeth either! I'm praying she's not the source question and then I can just avoid answering her as the essay question...
Original post by deachaki2002
there is just so much content ugh, but ive revised all that i could, hopefully goes well tomorrow. fingers crossed.

Oop! I’m still going through essay plans - I really hope it goes well. Good Luck!
Reply 16
Original post by aprose
I'm doing tudors & I'm so nervous!!!

i’m nervous too :frown: good luck!! i hope it goes well for you
Reply 17
Original post by aprose
Yep, I didn't finish Elizabeth either! I'm praying she's not the source question and then I can just avoid answering her as the essay question...

i’m the same, i didn’t finish doing elizabeth at school but i’ve tried to learn as much of it as i can. i’m hoping she’s not the section a question too.. i did do the 2018 paper as practice and she was section a for that one so hopefully that means she won’t be again this year, but i guess we’ll see :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by beee.
i’m the same, i didn’t finish doing elizabeth at school but i’ve tried to learn as much of it as i can. i’m hoping she’s not the section a question too.. i did do the 2018 paper as practice and she was section a for that one so hopefully that means she won’t be again this year, but i guess we’ll see :frown:

Urgh, I'm so nervous!!!!
Reply 19
Original post by CoolCavy
If anyone needs any resources for Britain 1951 - 2007 and Germany 1870 - 1990 I have my revision notes from when i did those courses, just specify which topic and ill paste them for you :smile:

Good luck everyone :hugs:

I'm doing and would appreciate both aha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending