3 strikes and you are out

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Just found out from a teacher the “3 strikes and you are out” rule so it means if you are late to lesson or in the morning 3 times then you get kicked out. It’s a bit unfair and harsh because it’s not very many times and it’s going to be hard not to be late, I can try hard but this morning I was late due to traffic and I was late from break because my phone was set at the wrong time and the teacher said it’s 3 times and I’m out. It’s like the teacher said she doesn’t care if I kicked out because she still has a job but obviously I care because it can mess up my life and I have got nothing if I get kicked out of college. My future would be potentially screwed. I kind have been anxious and I’m kind of panicking about this rule, I don’t think it’s fair at all.
Rarest
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That sounds ridiculously harsh. Are they even allowed to kick you out for stuff like being late 3 times due to traffic etc?
Are you sure it isn't just your teacher trying to scare you into being punctual?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (69)
22.04%
No (244)
77.96%

Watched Threads