Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i love my school but some of the teachers piss me off so much and i get angry of course. Then they get made at me for having emotions like what did you expect me to just not get upset after being rude to me for no reason. I went to give my friend something before class had started and he got angry with me even though i didn't go into nor was i from his class which is so stupid.
Abzzz57
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i love my school but some of the teachers piss me off so much and i get angry of course. Then they get made at me for having emotions like what did you expect me to just not get upset after being rude to me for no reason. I went to give my friend something before class had started and he got angry with me even though i didn't go into nor was i from his class which is so stupid.
Hi, sometimes its better to just stay calm and ignore them.. he may be having a bad day so took it out on you, or hes just not a very good teacher. Either way there's no point winding yourself up about it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.57%
No (280)
78.43%

Watched Threads