The Student Room Group

Frontline 2021 Cohort

Scroll to see replies

Just recieved the news... I'm THROUGH!!!!!!! 😄😄😁😁😁😆😆😆🤭🙈🙌
(Original post by CharlieC87)Just recieved the news... I'm THROUGH!!!!!!! 😄😄😁😁😁😆😆😆🤭🙈🙌

Original post by CharlieC87

CONGRATS !! Hopefully i hear back soon aswell . Well done !!
Original post by chantel_F
(Original post by CharlieC87)Just recieved the news... I'm THROUGH!!!!!!! 😄😄😁😁😁😆😆😆🤭🙈🙌

CONGRATS !! Hopefully i hear back soon aswell . Well done !!

All the best 😊
Original post by CharlieC87

Well done! I have applied for the Midlands too and waited 12 working days for a response. Congratulations ! :smile:
Hi, is there anyone who applied for the North-East, please? I'm awaiting the AC date at the moment, got the news of passing the VI on Thursday.
Original post by kkalisz
Hi, is there anyone who applied for the North-East, please? I'm awaiting the AC date at the moment, got the news of passing the VI on Thursday.

I did!
Original post by freya96
I did!

Which LA and which stage are you at?
Original post by niburgr
Did you speak to them? 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Yeah! I got it!!! Just awaiting references and all that stuff! How long does references take for approval??
Reply 368
I am through too! So excited and pleased 😃
Original post by lpr88
Im through too! So excited and pleased 😃

Woohoooooo!!! 😄 Well done you 🙌🙌🙌
I got mine tomorrow and I made the mistake of reading opinions online,

I made the mistake of entering in a website called GraduatedFOg that says terrible things about the programme and got myself all nervous...XD

Damn it!
Hi everyone, congrats on all of you who have gotten places! I have applied for the North West region.

I've just got the last minute chance to book on for the assessment centre on Friday - I really want to just get it out of the way but I'm worried I'm not prepared enough yet!

In your opinions, how much prep does it need ? I have absolutely no idea how to prepare for the role play or care experienced young person chat! Help!

Thanks in advance!! x
Original post by Tofu-scramble
Hi everyone, congrats on all of you who have gotten places! I have applied for the North West region.

I've just got the last minute chance to book on for the assessment centre on Friday - I really want to just get it out of the way but I'm worried I'm not prepared enough yet!

In your opinions, how much prep does it need ? I have absolutely no idea how to prepare for the role play or care experienced young person chat! Help!

Thanks in advance!! x

- I would prep by looking at the competencies and thinking how you can demonstrate each of them. come up with an example for each of your past experiences.
- also be ready to talk about why social work and why frontline.
- Have a think about the role of a social worker and what challenges it presents
- don't worry! It's a full on day but it flies by and I found it quite enjoyable in the end.
You can't really prepare much for either of those, to be honest - the chat with the young person is just a chat, v informal!
Anyone who applied for the midlands heard anything.
Had mine on the 8th and I know its 10 working days but I am so nervous :tongue:
I do still have the withdraw button so hopefully, that's a good sign.
I applied for the Midlands and had my AC on the 4th. I had a missed call from them yesterday so it was 9 working days until they got in touch with me! I’m sure you’ll hear soon! ☺️
Original post by Harriet_S1998
I applied for the Midlands and had my AC on the 4th. I had a missed call from them yesterday so it was 9 working days until they got in touch with me! I’m sure you’ll hear soon! ☺️

Congratulations !! A call is always the best news. Hopefully , i know i should wait but with Christmas and lockdown i have nothing else to thing about hahahah
Aw thank you! They said they will call again on Monday so I’m not getting too excited until I speak with them, but it’s looking positive yay! ☺️ Oh I know what you mean, I’ve been a nervous wreck the past ten days waiting for my results!😂 Hopefully you hear soon, wishing you the best of luck! X
Original post by Harriet_S1998

Thanks. And congratulations to you! I went on 9th. I was hoping to hear by today. Last year my chosen area filled up before I even got to the assesment centre, so I deferred my application. Fingers X'd there are still some places left and I get offered one of them 😊
Original post by chantel_F
Anyone who applied for the midlands heard anything.
Had mine on the 8th and I know its 10 working days but I am so nervous :tongue:
I do still have the withdraw button so hopefully, that's a good sign.

I got the call today guys !!
Anyone’s withdraw button disappeared yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending