The Student Room Group

Frontline 2021 Cohort

Scroll to see replies

I didn’t get to the AC stage (sad) but the think ahead applications have just opened. I wonder if the application process will be the same.
Reply 41
its very similar, Ive just registered my interest and completed the situational judgement test, awaiting to see if they want me to complete the full application; this can take up to 2 weeks. Good luck if you apply.
Original post by TJL965
its very similar, Ive just registered my interest and completed the situational judgement test, awaiting to see if they want me to complete the full application; this can take up to 2 weeks. Good luck if you apply.

Hey, any tips on the situational judgement test? I’m scared to do it but I have seven days to do it. Is it just scenario based questions and is it multiple answers? Good luck. I hope you get through.
I applied on the 13th and still haven’t heard anything back it’s been 19 days now. I applied to the south so I think that’s why it is taking longer
Original post by Madellaj97
Hey, any tips on the situational judgement test? I’m scared to do it but I have seven days to do it. Is it just scenario based questions and is it multiple answers? Good luck. I hope you get through.

the SJT for Think Ahead is very similar to the one for FrontLine - except it's not timed :smile: to be honest I don't think you can really 'prepare', jut give your honest answer of what you would do in the given situation. You could go made trying to think about what the 'right' answer is, so just choose the one that you honestly would do! Good luck!
Reply 45
Congratulations! Ive got gotten through to the AC stage too! Do you know when dates become available at all?
Original post by Absta96
Congratulations! Ive got gotten through to the AC stage too! Do you know when dates become available at all?

I think they come out quite regularly if you follow the link in your email, I had my AC last week x
Reply 47
Original post by L0ttie98
I think they come out quite regularly if you follow the link in your email, I had my AC last week x

Well done! Im excited for it but not sure how i feel about it being done virtually, especially the role play and meeting with a care leaver x
Original post by Absta96
Well done! Im excited for it but not sure how i feel about it being done virtually, especially the role play and meeting with a care leaver x

It is intense and a lot to do but it’s honestly not that bad I was so nervous but there really is no need to be it’s quite casual x
Reply 49
It is intense and a lot to do but it’s honestly not that bad I was so nervous but there really is no need to be it’s quite casual x

Thats good to hear, how do they do the report writing exercise?
Original post by Absta96
Thats good to hear, how do they do the report writing exercise?

It’ll all come clear once you’re on it there’s a section to press when you get to it and you write/type it on there and save it!
Reply 51
It’ll all come clear once you’re on it there’s a section to press when you get to it and you write/type it on there and save it!

Ok great! At least they cannot judge hand writing haha!
Reply 52
Original post by Absta96

The meeting with the care leaver was my favourite activity, it was really informal and only lasted 15 minutes. I thought the role play was hard and wS happy I got it out of the way early on
Reply 53
New dates are up for AC!
Reply 54
Just did my video interview and passed through to assessment centre but super nervous about it being virtual!
How long did it take to hear back after the online test? Still waiting to hear if I’ve got a video interview, I did it almost two weeks ago 😊
Original post by Snowball272
How long did it take to hear back after the online test? Still waiting to hear if I’ve got a video interview, I did it almost two weeks ago 😊

I found out the same day but I think there is a high number of applications now
anyone here got any news from the AC?
Original post by amberrrr241
anyone here got any news from the AC?

Not yet! Mine will be 2 weeks ago on Tuesday
Did you manage to get a reply on the AC. I did mine Friday and I’m so nervous. I just want to know if I passed!
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending