Who would I email about getting a recommended reading list?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm starting the biomed course soon and don't have a recommended reading list yet. I initially applied for and was accepted onto the biochemistry course and received a reading list for that by email but later switched to biomed so I likely missed out when those emails were sent out.

I'm hoping to reserve some of them before lectures start so I'm not completely lost but I'm not sure who to ask or even if I should be asking.
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm starting the biomed course soon and don't have a recommended reading list yet. I initially applied for and was accepted onto the biochemistry course and received a reading list for that by email but later switched to biomed so I likely missed out when those emails were sent out.

I'm hoping to reserve some of them before lectures start so I'm not completely lost but I'm not sure who to ask or even if I should be asking.
Emailing the head of the biochemistry department might be the best option - you can usually find their contact details on the university website. If they don't know, perhaps they can forward your email to someone who does.

Another option would be to see if there is a social media group for your subject and then asking other students who are starting the course if they have a reading list to pass on to you.
University of Westminster
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Hi there

Can you email [email protected] with your request and they can get in touch with the course team.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.51%
No (281)
78.49%

Watched Threads