Should I use a condom if GF is on the pill?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What should I do? Wear a condom or not?
MikeOksmall
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You don’t need to wear them since there’s a tiny chance for pregnancy but if you want to be super safe - then you can wear a condom
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Hell yeah it's not about the pregnancy but STI"s and STD"s that you should be more concerned about even worse HIV/AIDs ...be protected ❗
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If you're both clear of STDs (tested or virgins) and trust each other then no need to use condoms.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What should I do? Wear a condom or not?
Have you both been tested for STDs? Are you both clean? Are you in a long-term / committed relationship? If yes to all three then it would be safe to not use condoms as there would be no risk to either of you. However, if this is a new relationship or you or her are also sleeping with other people, or if you haven't been tested negative for STDs, then you must use them. Not to mention condoms provide a physical barrier to pregnancy which could be useful in case the pill fails.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads