ssafiya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
is uplearn worth the price or can i achieve the same results by watching youtube videos?
royalty1702
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
the internet is the best resource. Uplearn seems a but costly ngl
umbrella321
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Uplearn is like 'subscribing' to someone's videos on Youtube, and doing past papers (available on the exam board websites for free) except you pay for it. You can buy flashcards on Amazon for £13 (for each A level subject) if you want more questions. Go through the syllabus point by point. Nowadays, it is totally feasible to study A levels for free.
Last edited by umbrella321; 1 week ago
ssafiya
Rep:
?
(Original post by umbrella321)
Uplearn is like 'subscribing' to someone's videos on Youtube, and doing past papers (available on the exam board websites for free) except you pay for it. You can buy flashcards on Amazon for £13 (for each A level subject) if you want more questions. Go through the syllabus point by point. Nowadays, it is totally feasible to study A levels for free.
thank you! i realised i could just use seneca + youtube vids and hopefully get the same or an even better result
ssafiya
Rep:
?
(Original post by royalty1702)
the internet is the best resource. Uplearn seems a but costly ngl
it is tbh, i'd rather just pay for the exams instead of paying for resources
royalty1702
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
there are so many free resources out there on the internet. Take advantage of that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (87)
30.96%
Less motivated (194)
69.04%

Watched Threads