Lilypetal1209
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So I have not found any posts addressing homeschoolers and the whole exam situation . I am currently in Yr 11 and not going to lie I am stressed . I am doing my GCSE’s in 2021 and I am truly in trouble ; if these exams are cancelled - since I have been out of main stream school since half in Yr 9 (2019) - I literally have no up-to-date mocks or tests to provide me with an adequate grade . In short I could possibly be stuck in a limbo .

If anyone is in my situation or in the Yr group above (12) feel free to discuss .
bored_user:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hahah I was homeschooled for GCSEs and A levels lol. I can understand your stress. I didnt have anyone to help me out and mentor me but if you need someone, let me know? I will be studying Physics at KCL this year lol. Good luck!!
marie003
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there, I completely understand how you feel...I was supposed to have taken my gcses this year but exams got cancelled and I had no teacher to give predicted grades as i'm also homeschooled. I am now praying that exams don't get cancelled in 2021 otherwise I will be another year behind.
Alia Tregellis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by bored_user:))
hahah I was homeschooled for GCSEs and A levels lol. I can understand your stress. I didnt have anyone to help me out and mentor me but if you need someone, let me know? I will be studying Physics at KCL this year lol. Good luck!!
Did you take GCSE Geography?
bored_user:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Alia Tregellis)
Did you take GCSE Geography?
Nope sorry
maya042004
Rep:
?
Report 22 hours ago
same!!! im already a year behind
maya042004
Rep:
?
Report 22 hours ago
(Original post by marie003)
Hi there, I completely understand how you feel...I was supposed to have taken my gcses this year but exams got cancelled and I had no teacher to give predicted grades as i'm also homeschooled. I am now praying that exams don't get cancelled in 2021 otherwise I will be another year behind.
also i dont know how people getting homeschooled will be told the questions for the english exams? can anyone help me in regards to this please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (34)
33.01%
No - I have already returned home (10)
9.71%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (23)
22.33%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (7)
6.8%
No - I live at home during term anyway (29)
28.16%

Watched Threads