The Student Room Group

Girls: tell me your favourite things about being female!

I'm trans and one of my "eureka!" moments was when my mum said that she loves being female and would hate to be male. I have never felt anything like that.

So please enlighten me! I'm really curious about women's views on being women.

Cheers! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Literally nothing.
i would like to be a boy because it’s much easier but i guess i like that we can dress ourselves up, do our makeup, hair it’s just fun
Low sex drive.
I like all the cute fem care products like the strawberry scented face masks :flower2: , glitter face masks etc. I love cute accessories as well but other than that there's nothing much going on really
Reply 5
I really love the brands that are aimed towards women because although they obviously are suitable for men too I just love the aesthetics and fragrances of typical feminine products :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Literally nothing.

Do you wish you were born male or is your answer more along the lines of not agreeing with gender or something?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Low sex drive.

:eek: Why is that a good thing??
Reply 8
Do you wish you were born male or is your answer more along the lines of not agreeing with gender or something?

Neither. I dont dislike being female but there really is nothing 'great' about it :dontknow:
Reply 9
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Neither. I dont dislike being female but there really is nothing 'great' about it :dontknow:

Fair enough. :smile:
Original post by rxyaltyx
i would like to be a boy because it’s much easier but i guess i like that we can dress ourselves up, do our makeup, hair it’s just fun

Boys can do this too you know and I am sick of girls saying things along the line of "we have to wear makeup" or "we have to dress up" no one is forcing a girl to put on makeup, dress up nicely or spend 10-30 mins+ everyday trying to do their hair. I know you didn't say this but many girls on TSR do.
Reply 11
proving boys wrong 😌
I'm trans and one of my "eureka!" moments was when my mum said that she loves being female and would hate to be male. I have never felt anything like that.

So please enlighten me! I'm really curious about women's views on being women.

Cheers! :biggrin:

I can show my emotions without being told "man-up", "you're a crybaby" etc?
that it's deemed okay if i cry or am 'weak', but i am still empowered to be strong and defy gendered expectations in other ways.
Original post by 1st superstar
I can show my emotions without being told "man-up", "you're a crybaby" etc?

Alternatively you get called a silly little girl in a very patronising way. Or people think you're getting hysterical over little things?

That is generally a fair one though, I don't like that guys aren't able to share their feelings like girls can.
Alternatively you get called a silly little girl in a very patronising way. Or people think you're getting hysterical over little things?

That is generally a fair one though, I don't like that guys aren't able to share their feelings like girls can.

Agreed
I'm surprised no one mentioned they have better orgasm than men's!
Original post by Mr T 999
I'm surprised no one mentioned they have better orgasm than men's!

What?!?! No periods suck
Original post by 1st superstar
What?!?! No periods suck

Well, girls' have multiple orgasms whilst men only have one and have to ''recharge'' before having another one. :frown:
I like not having to deal with facial hair.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending