The Student Room Group

Anyone that works in tesco, pls help!!

Hi, so basically I have applied for a job at tesco as a customer assistant/personal shopper. On the job description it says the hours are from 5 am to 9 am on Saturdays and Sundays. Working on Saturdays and Sundays are no problem for me but there is no way that I can work from 5am, I dont mind working fron 8 am to 12pm do you think if I am successful in getting the job, I can be able to change the hours?
Sorry for just rambling x
Reply 1
Why can't you work from 5am?
Original post by Safiyahhx
Hi, so basically I have applied for a job at tesco as a customer assistant/personal shopper. On the job description it says the hours are from 5 am to 9 am on Saturdays and Sundays. Working on Saturdays and Sundays are no problem for me but there is no way that I can work from 5am, I dont mind working fron 8 am to 12pm do you think if I am successful in getting the job, I can be able to change the hours?
Sorry for just rambling x

They will likely ask you about your availability before they offer you the job, possibly even before they interview you. You can't lie, so they may reject you if you say you can't do 5am. They would have requested those hours for a reason.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending