WJEC/EDQUAS GCSE Drama (devising) 2020-2021

Watch
Jennifer_6
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m now in year 11 and do drama GCSE with WJEc/EDQUAS. We have been given the stimulus for our devising piece and we have to choose from e.g system failure picture, David Bowie song, Beyoncé quote.....
I was wondering what everyone else who has received and chosen what stimulus they’re gonna do and the ideas they’ve come up with for the devising piece of the GCSE.
Last edited by Jennifer_6; 2 weeks ago
Jyotinho
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there!

I did drama GCSE and got an 8 last year. I now do Drama A level and I’m predicted an A*.

With the stimulus, we took one line from it (‘families torn apart’ in U2’s Bloody Sunday) and then developed our piece on that theme.

The bottom line is, it can be the most distant link and it’ll probably be fine. Just make sure you can somewhat link the devising process back to the stimulus (CW purposes).

Hope this helps, Good Luck!
Jennifer_6
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Oh wow congratulations! How else did you achieve that top grade especially with the portfolio , evaluation etc.

Thanks so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (88)
21.62%
No (319)
78.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed