Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What’s the most effective way to learn your driving theory? And, when is the best time to take it? After all your driving lessons? In the middle of lessons?
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I took my theory test before I even got behind the wheel. Makes more sense to me because after your instructor thinks you're ready for a driving test you don't have to waste time studying theory. Also I studied for about a month but that's just because COVID makes finding appointments hard.
Safiyahhx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well it is really up to you! I took my theory before I took any driving lessons so that means I will need to pass my driving within two years other wise my theory is gonna expire and then I'll have to do it again. I used this app called 'driving theory test 4 in 1' it cost £5 but it is really good and the questions that come up in the actual test are if not the same but very similar to the ones in the app. All you have to do is practice the questions again and again( there is about 800 I think?) And make sure you know the answers as well as do practice the hazard perception part and learn the different signs.
Highly recommend that app!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (69)
21.9%
No (246)
78.1%

Watched Threads