What is wrong with me why am I tired all the time?

Watch
Study6076
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I came from school yesterday and I was so tired and unintentionally had a 2 hour nap and then I woke up and did some work went to bed at 12 and woke up at 7 but I am still extremely tired?

Can someone help me please?
Last edited by Study6076; 6 days ago
bored_user:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I feel tired a lot too tbh. I think its cause of me exercising a lot?
the_queen
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Study6076)
I came from school yesterday and I was so tired and unintentionally had a 2 hour nap and then I woke up and did some work went to bed at 12 and woke up at 7 but I am still extremely tired?
Would be a good idea to have some blood tests. Sometimes lack of minerals like Mg, Fe can give such effects. Check with your GP.
Ki Yung Na
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago

Could be depression or low moods. Go to a dr and explain what’s up. They’ll make suggestions and do blood tests to make sure there’s no other issues like iron levels for example.
Kerzen
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago

Sometimes the warmth makes me feel sleepy late in the afternoon.

If you are female, it may be especially worth asking about iron levels.

I wonder whether having something different for lunch might help, something a little lighter.
SmartUnicorn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
could be anemia! go get a checkup but make sure you’re eating well and getting excersise
Last edited by SmartUnicorn; 6 days ago
noturhabibti
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
this happened to me loads back in march time but i had a blood test and turns out that i have an extremely low vitamin d and an iron defficiency so u should probably get checked out
EllaRose12
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Some people say if you don’t drink enough water then you will get tired? Try some water
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
i'm pretty sure it's depression. especially, if you're getting enough sleep. before i was on antidepressants, i would feel like i wanted to sleep all the time. are you on any medications rn? because that could also be the cause. are you drinking enough water?
Study6076
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
my mum is a doc and she always tells me to have iron tablets to prevent anemia and now I think I have it because i randomly fainted the other day too, so cus i'm scared of blood tests I will just have the tablets my mum always tells me to have and also the vitamin D tablets she always tells me to have and see if that makes a difference
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (0)
0%
Less motivated (3)
100%

Watched Threads