AishaA11
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How much would you people recommend freesciencelessons from youtube for a year 11 gcse student aiming for 9s in gcse sciences
SmartUnicorn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
10/10 but if you’re aiming for 9s you need to put in extra work like doing past papers and using different resources etc
herro123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You won’t get 9’s from him alone, his explanations are pretty surface level

Would recommend him for understanding circuits in physics GCSE
AishaA11
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SmartUnicorn)
10/10 but if you’re aiming for 9s you need to put in extra work like doing past papers and using different resources etc
Thank you, i am definatly going to do lots of past papers and if i feel that he missed something out i will check in spec
hhatty
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AishaA11)
How much would you people recommend freesciencelessons from youtube for a year 11 gcse student aiming for 9s in gcse sciences
I just finished my GCSE's and came out with 9,8,8 (although obvs didn't take the exams). I swore by freesciencelessons and found he covers every part of the specification. However, I do think it's important to make flashcards/mindmaps from the videos and then follow up with exam questions. I think his videos are great and my brother also used them and came out with the same results.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (64)
21.77%
No (230)
78.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed