Hollberton
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
After talking with some clubs it seems like it's fairly universal across most of the UK that Wednesday afternoons are primarily for sports. Does this go for Masters programs as well?
University of Strathclyde
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hollberton)
After talking with some clubs it seems like it's fairly universal across most of the UK that Wednesday afternoons are primarily for sports. Does this go for Masters programs as well?
Hey Hollberton! Is it an Integrated Masters you're joining us on (like an MEng?), or a Postgraduate Masters degree?

Wednesdays generally are kept free right across the university I'd say I studied an integrated Masters and one year I had a class every second Wednesday - but that was a tutorial I picked myself as I knew I wasn't heavily involved in the sports societies. If you find you have a compulsory class on a Wednesday afternoon and find this is impacting getting involved with societies etc you can get in touch with the Students' Union for them to look in to :^_^:

- Caitlin
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Hollberton
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by University of Strathclyde)
Hey Hollberton! Is it an Integrated Masters you're joining us on (like an MEng?), or a Postgraduate Masters degree?

Wednesdays generally are kept free right across the university I'd say I studied an integrated Masters and one year I had a class every second Wednesday - but that was a tutorial I picked myself as I knew I wasn't heavily involved in the sports societies. If you find you have a compulsory class on a Wednesday afternoon and find this is impacting getting involved with societies etc you can get in touch with the Students' Union for them to look in to :^_^:

- Caitlin
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Thanks for getting back to me. Postgraduate taught masters.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (76)
21.47%
No (278)
78.53%

Watched Threads