how to relieve a sore throat?

Watch
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
ive got a sore throat and it really hurts, is there anything i can do to help ease the pain?
ive already taken an ibuprofen and ive been drinking loads of water but it's not helping tbh :/
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
ive got a sore throat and it really hurts, is there anything i can do to help ease the pain?
ive already taken an ibuprofen and ive been drinking loads of water but it's not helping tbh :/
if you can get to a pharmacy, tyrozettes are great
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Cough drops.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Honey is good as it coats the throat, cough syrups as well. Throat lozenges like strepsils. Eating ice cream will help temporarily as well.
JJJJJAAAAMES
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
paracetamol + not being a baby about it
RaA64
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Smh there’s google for a reason, honestly some people just want to make threads for no reason.
I swear your parents are doctors, ask them, they’ll have more of an understanding than us
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
halls
plus they taste good
whenever I’m sick I just eat hundreds of these
khadijaaaxxxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by RaA64)
Smh there’s google for a reason, honestly some people just want to make threads for no reason.
I swear your parents are doctors, ask them, they’ll have more of an understanding than us
no need to be harsh is there?😂
Anonymous370
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
lemon juice ?
Also, I can't see your quote 10 mins ago in the chips thread for some reason, dunno why ??? :confused: I just can't get onto the thread anymore, it says this for some reason .

Spoiler:
Show
Anonymous370, looks like you are having trouble viewing this page, this is most likely because the content has been removed from the site.

It could also be that you don’t have access to this area of the site or are trying to edit someone else’s post- if in doubt contact us in Ask the Community Team.

Thanks for using TSR,
The Community Team
Anonymous370
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Take a lot of pepper regularly as it got vitamin C c a lot in it which is great for immune system etc...
khadijaaaxxxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous370)
lemon juice ?
Also, I can't see your quote 10 mins ago in the chips thread for some reason, dunno why ??? :confused: I just can't get onto the thread anymore, it says this for some reason .

Spoiler:
Show
Anonymous370, looks like you are having trouble viewing this page, this is most likely because the content has been removed from the site.

It could also be that you don’t have access to this area of the site or are trying to edit someone else’s post- if in doubt contact us in Ask the Community Team.

Thanks for using TSR,
The Community Team
i was saying kfc has unsalted chips and they're horrible haha
KelsieTaylor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I have a sore throat too, it's been killing me
khadijaaaxxxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by KelsieTaylor)
I have a sore throat too, it's been killing me
awh, i hope you get better soon :console:
KelsieTaylor
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
But advise-wise, for me it's getting better now, so I'm sure your will get better in a few days. My one was the worst yesterday, the day before and this morning(my voice was so croaky), but aside from occasional odd coughs, it's a lot better. I just had soup, and did that steam thing to clear up my nose.
KelsieTaylor
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
awh, i hope you get better soon :console:
thank you, same to you too:heart:
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous370)
lemon juice ?
ouch, lemon juice is a terrible idea!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (11)
17.46%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (15)
23.81%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (5)
7.94%
No, I haven't received any communication (32)
50.79%

Watched Threads