motivation

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can someone give me motivation next year going to be one of hardest years in my life
I am going to uni and sitting a level exam privately
Need some motivation need to get A* and first class in degree
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Motivation will come from yourself, no one can provide you motivation. Motivation will only get you 1/4 of that grade. 3/4 will come from persevering and working hard because you know what the end outcome is. Uni is a long period of time. U can’t expect urself to be motivated throughout it. Motivate yourself to form a habit, getting up doing your work etc. Then after the habit is formed it will purely be because you know if you don’t get up you won’t achieve what u want to.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
But I am sitting around bored wasting time when I could have been revising. Like I want that A* but have a cba mindset
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But I am sitting around bored wasting time when I could have been revising. Like I want that A* but have a cba mindset
mood
idk what to suggest tbh
maybe you're only feeling unmotivated because you're too used to not revising, so breaking habits can be hard. sometimes the only way to change this is by changing something else in your routine. find some other stuff related to your subject but not actually part of the A level syllabus, that you could be interested in. im personally not motivated by thinking of the outcome (ie. "if you study a lot now, you will get good grades for uni) but maybe you are, just find a way to make revision interesting for the now, not later. (eg. maybe, listen to music? idk)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (128)
66.32%
No (43)
22.28%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.4%

Watched Threads