The Student Room Group

How does university adjustment work

How does adjustment work? For example My predicted ABB. Bath req:A*AA. I don’t apply because I don’t meet requirements but then on results day I get A* A* A*. I can apply for adjustment. Does this mean I will be joining that year in September/October? Or would I have to take a gap year? I’m trying to find a way out of taking a gap year & get into uni of Bath
Original post by Anonware
How does adjustment work? For example My predicted ABB. Bath req:A*AA. I don’t apply because I don’t meet requirements but then on results day I get A* A* A*. I can apply for adjustment. Does this mean I will be joining that year in September/October? Or would I have to take a gap year? I’m trying to find a way out of taking a gap year & get into uni of Bath

Adjustment is for people starting that year not the following year - it is essentially to fill spaces
Reply 3
Original post by harrysbar
Adjustment is for people starting that year not the following year - it is essentially to fill spaces

So, I can apply for adjustment in August of 2021. If the uni accepts me then I will be starting in that new uni in 2021? Correct?
Original post by Anonware
So, I can apply for adjustment in August of 2021. If the uni accepts me then I will be starting in that new uni in 2021? Correct?

Yes but not all courses will have vacancies in adjustment so you'll just have to wait and see if your course has vacancies in 2021

Quick Reply