Prone masturbation

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Today I found out that I do prone masturbation. This is a problem and is not good for you unlike the normal method. Can I please hear stories of recovery?
Morebalanation
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sleep on your back! I had a habit of waking in the night and turning onto my stomach which would worsen the problem due to friction. With this I reached 6 months clean
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Morebalanation)
Sleep on your back! I had a habit of waking in the night and turning onto my stomach which would worsen the problem due to friction. With this I reached 6 months clean
i bro, i am the oen that has the prone masturbation problem, is it possible to give it up and enjoy normal sex if so how long did it take you?
Morebalanation
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yeah you will enjoy normal sex much more as you will have high energy.
Morebalanation
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
In terms of recovery there is two views:

1) The hard mode (not for everyone approach)
+completely stop all masturbation, if you’re are tending to go o to your stomach when you sleep wake up and turn onto your back (try putting a thick blanket so stop you getting into a prone masturbation)
+This way you will have an extremely high sex drive so will enjoy sex more.
Morebalanation
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
2) Easier method
+create a plan for example masturbate once a week then once every two weeks then once every three weeks (you get it)
+This is better for long term as you’re getting used to not relying on it

+go one month without you will be fine, the longer you abstain the easier it gets
Stevenspain
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Which one worked better for you lad?
Morebalanation
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I’m in a relationship so I just try to control myself until the weekend bro. (Second one)
Stevenspain
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You still prone masturbate? Even tho you know it’s bad for you? Can’t you do the normal method at all like is it impossible to learn?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Just a question, can't females be prone masturbators? If so, how? Sorry, just wondering. XD
Stevenspain
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
That’s hard to answer because I am not a female but we could think about it and come up with some conclusions:

First of all the main factor of prone is lieing on your front and thrusting instead of on your back and stroking with your hand which I guess a female could do yes

The second factor however is that prone causes the penis to find somthing else pleasurable, somthing that could not be recreated in the bedroom from a partner, but if I women was to effectively thrust onto her own fingers that would basically be the same as sex anyway just women on top which there’s nothing wrong with

Lastly you could say she’s thrusting onto a pillow instead of her fingers which would cause rubbing of the clit to give pleasure, this could be the same that it gives almost a fulse reason for pleasure like it does men, but guys will rub the clit when having sex anyway, you could just say “rub my clit” whilst there in you
JustAHomoSapien!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Ah right. Thanks! Because I googled it but nothing much came up for girls. :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads