Report 2 weeks ago
0 foot to 12/13 foot. Nothing more and nothing less
heyitsyaboy1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by macy_m)
Yet another thread ready to make certain girls feel bad bc they’re not ‘ideal’ smh
Same goes for the male versions
more reasons to not let my kids have social media until 16-18. constant societal pressures to be a certain way.
PhantomLion55
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by heyitsyaboy1)
more reasons to not let my kids have social media until 16-18. constant societal pressures to be a certain way.
Do you honestly believe theres societal pressure for height for women? You clearly have not seen any of the links I put.
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheStarboy)
0 foot to 12/13 foot. Nothing more and nothing less
High standards, eh?
TheStarboy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by PhantomLion55)
Dont care. Women do it all the time to men, cry me a river
Insecurity is a bad look on anyone. Bad enough that you're a short, angry man. Having a negative attitude lowers your attractiveness to the lowest levels.
β0b
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
if you have these, why bother starting a thread about it? just curiosity? if so, fair I guess.
TheStarboy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Synergy~)
High standards, eh?
Covering all bases. Hopefully, no one grows to be more than 13 foot tall in my lifetime.
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
Insecurity is a bad look on anyone. Bad enough that you're a short, angry man. Having a negative attitude lowers your attractiveness to the lowest levels.
This post has nothing to do with me in any way. I have not stated anything about me and I'm clearly just asking the simple question, what is the ideal height range for women. Leave me out of this please, thank you
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
(Original post by β0b)
if you have these, why bother starting a thread about it? just curiosity? if so, fair I guess.
can you read?
vix.xvi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 5’5 and they call me short af
im 5'2
imagine lol
The Torrent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Check my links, you're living under a rock
You have linked articles to secondary and tertiary sources which have no validity such as eharmony psychology today, bbc, the conversation, washington posts etc etc are not legitimate sources as they are made for entertainment

The few legitimate actual studies you sent relates to a perceived dominance of taller people, not really linking to 6 foot being the perfect height...
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Do you honestly believe theres societal pressure for height for women? You clearly have not seen any of the links I put.
I think there if a girl is tall
β0b
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
can you read?
apparently not😅
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think there if a girl is tall
Maybe, but models are tall.
heyitsyaboy1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
wasnt talking about height. in general. for men and women. looks, weight, even **** size. and keeps getting worse
Synergy~
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Covering all bases. Hopefully, no one grows to be more than 13 foot tall in my lifetime.
prsom :lol:
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Torrent)
You have linked articles to secondary and tertiary sources which have no validity such as eharmony psychology today, bbc, the conversation, washington posts etc etc are not legitimate sources as they are made for entertainment

The few legitimate actual studies you sent relates to a perceived dominance of taller people, not really linking to 6 foot being the perfect height...
No, thats not what i'm saying. I'm not saying 6 feet is the perfect height. I'm saying in general tall men, which includes the height of 6 feet, is the ideal height to have for men and garners more attraction
Synergy~
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
PhantomLion55

Check this thread

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=2609519

*but ut has been made 5 years ago not sure if standards have changed. You could possibly create a poll here though if you really want to find out what the "ideal" height is
Last edited by Synergy~; 2 weeks ago
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
This thread is 6 years old, standards change
The Torrent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No, thats not what i'm saying. I'm not saying 6 feet is the perfect height. I'm saying in general tall men, which includes the height of 6 feet, is the ideal height to have for men and garners more attraction
Once again you linked a single primary source which was an exploration onto a perceived dominance of taller people....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (91)
22.03%
No (322)
77.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed