Whats the ideal height range for women?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Close to the same height as myself (~188+-5 cm).

My favourite number wouldn't work as well, otherwise.
PhantomLion55
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by The Torrent)
Your stating your opinion that tall men are better like it's a fact. This has everything to do with you...
Because it is, how does stating an opinion that has nothing to do with me have anything to do with me? Tall men have the ideal height. I don't understand why you don't ****ing get this. Women with a certain body shape are more attractive, fat women aren't. Societal standards, accept it or just keep arguing with me like an idiot. I'm not even tall, i'm a short man and even I agree that tall men have a better height than I do. Thats a fact.
The Torrent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PhantomLion55)
No i'm not gay and a straight man. I'm not basing this off subjectively. I told you several times, in general, tall men have the ideal height for men. You fail to understand this
Your not basing this of subjectivity? Are you ok? Masculinity and how good someone looks to someone else is COMPLETELY subjective. I could think ugly who someone thinks is beautiful. Did you think looks are not subjective? It's like music or artwork.
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle...-a3846246.html

"This is the most attractive height for men and women, new study reveals" (2018)

Now we can all go to sleep.
TheStarboy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Synergy~)
favourite thread for the chaotic energy. 10/10
Angry Man with a height obsession attempting to deny said height obsession
-Circa 2020
The Torrent
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Because it is, how does stating an opinion that has nothing to do with me have anything to do with me? Tall men have the ideal height. I don't understand why you don't ****ing get this. Women with a certain body shape are more attractive, fat women aren't. Societal standards, accept it or just keep arguing with me like an idiot. I'm not even tall, i'm a short man and even I agree that tall men have a better height than I do. Thats a fact.
Your wrong about your own points now.

You attempted to send scholarly articles earlier and saying that it's 'proven', now your agreeing with me that it's subjective.

You say people don't like 'fat' women but you are wrong. Majority might not but once again it's subjective. You've heard the term 'thicc' before have you not lmao.
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
(Original post by Synergy~)
https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle...-a3846246.html

"This is the most attractive height for men and women, new study reveals" (2018)

Now we can all go to sleep.
Thats inaccurate because those heights are more common so its most likely to get right swiped
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Torrent)
Your not basing this of subjectivity? Are you ok? Masculinity and how good someone looks to someone else is COMPLETELY subjective. I could think ugly who someone thinks is beautiful. Did you think looks are not subjective? It's like music or artwork.
What the **** do you not understand about the word IN GENERAL. IN GENERAL, tall men have the ideal height for men, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheStarboy)
Angry Man with a height obsession attempting to deny said height obsession
-Circa 2020
When did I ever deny it?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Thats inaccurate because those heights are more common so its most likely to get right swiped
Bro do you want god to come down and tell you the ideal height?
Ideal heights different from person to person, it doesn't have to match with your idea of ideal height.
TheStarboy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When did I ever deny it?
So you do have an obsession with height? Surprised that you pointed out the denial but not the height obsession?
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This thread is 6 years old, standards change
not in 6 years

Height and attraction is deeply ingrained, going back to caveman days.

accept the study she initially posted and move on.

The study I tagged you in on basically had the same results.
The Torrent
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What the **** do you not understand about the word IN GENERAL. IN GENERAL, tall men have the ideal height for men, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS
And I'm saying IN GENERAL YOU ARE WRONG.

IF THR AVERAGE HEIGHT IS X FOOT, AND YOU ARE X-Y FOOT, YOU CANT SAY X FOOT IS TALL PEOPLE HENCE PEOPLE PREFER TALL PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME HEIGHT.
Just like capitalisation doesn't make the letters stand out anymore when the one to the left and the right are also capital.
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheStarboy)
So you do have an obsession with height? Surprised that you pointed out the denial but not the height obsession?
Then point it out. Like the smart ass that you are if I denied it link my comment and every word I said
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
A 5'8 man can be tall in ASIA and a 6 ft can be short in Netherland. So how can you tell that 6 ft is the ideal height?
jnb098
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You seem to already have all the answers, so I'm not sure I understand why you made the thread. You already have your so-called 'proof', in your linked articles. The opinions of others are just met with hostility. You act like a 2 year old.
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Bro do you want god to come down and tell you the ideal height?
Ideal heights different from person to person, it doesn't have to match with your idea of ideal height.
No man according to society, tall men have the ideal height. Do you want me to say average men have the ideal height and sugarcoat it coddling average men like babies? No i wont do that.
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
(Original post by jnb098)
You seem to already have all the answers, so I'm not sure I understand why you made the thread. You already have your so-called 'proof', in your linked articles. The opinions of others are just met with hostility. You act like a 2 year old.
What "proof" do I have?
jnb098
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What "proof" do I have?
The 10 links you posted are 'apparently' proof that 6 foot is the ideal height.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jnb098)
The 10 links you posted are 'apparently' proof that 6 foot is the ideal height.
I randomly clicked 2 or 3 links and didn't even found the word 6. lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (71)
21.45%
No (260)
78.55%

Watched Threads