Console battle.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
MRLX69
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I reckon that soon Nintendo will die out, Play Station is taking over, I can see it... As a Nintendo fan myself, I'm quite sad..... oh well........ I don't know much about the X Box but i don't like it, controller is too big.....
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MRLX69)
I reckon that soon Nintendo will die out, Play Station is taking over, I can see it... As a Nintendo fan myself, I'm quite sad..... oh well........ I don't know much about the X Box but i don't like it, controller is too big.....
They have a smaller controller for the xbox now. The s controller i think its called.
:eek: Nintendo wont die! Their games are too genius for them to die, they just need a new marketing team.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Welcome to 2001.
MRLX69
Rep:
?
Big stores such as Dixion (and a few others I think) has stopped selling Nintendo stuff..... It's just making me worry..... Plus Nintendo is so gay for making you unable to play the old games on the new console, I got info that the PS3 can also play the PS1 and PS2 games......
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
playstation took over in about 1995 mate :p:

nintendo will do alright, dont worry
MRLX69
Rep:
?
(Original post by technik)
playstation took over in about 1995 mate :p:

nintendo will do alright, dont worry
Ha, easy for you to say.... don't worry..... Pah! Nintendo seriously need to start working hard....
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Big stores such as Dixion (and a few others I think) has stopped selling Nintendo stuff..... It's just making me worry..... Plus Nintendo is so gay for making you unable to play the old games on the new console, I got info that the PS3 can also play the PS1 and PS2 games......
Nintendo's next gen console will play Cube games!
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ha, easy for you to say.... don't worry..... Pah! Nintendo seriously need to start working hard....
i love nintendo dearly. (NES was the greatest console in history imo)
MRLX69
Rep:
?
Any one got any news on the new Nintendo console? Everyone knows that the new Playstation console is called the PS3 http://images.google.com/images?q=PS3&hl=en

But anything on Nintendo?
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
i love nintendo dearly. (NES was the greatest console in history imo)
Agreed. Wow, did I just say that?
MRLX69
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kondar)
lol, yayy!!!
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kondar)
when you agree with me, you're on the right path
SsEe
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The new Zelda game should boost Nintendo. I do like Nintendo. It's just a shame that too many games are aimed at 12 year olds. They have had many ace games on the GC. Mario Sunshine, Smash Bros, Monkey Ball, Ikaruga, the Resident Evil games, Timesplitters 2, Zelda Wind Waker etc. They've just gone a bit dry over the last year. I thought Perfect Dark was the best thing on the N64. And Zelda Ocarina of Time was legendary. If only they had more games like that.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
id have bought a gamecube, but it was too "childish" really
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SsEe)
The new Zelda game should boost Nintendo. I do like Nintendo. It's just a shame that too many games are aimed at 12 year olds. They have had many ace games on the GC. Mario Sunshine, Smash Bros, Monkey Ball, Ikaruga, the Resident Evil games, Timesplitters 2, Zelda Wind Waker etc. They've just gone a bit dry over the last year. I thought Perfect Dark was the best thing on the N64. And Zelda Ocarina of Time was legendary. If only they had more games like that.
Don't forget Metroid Prime... AMAZING Game!
Also Paper Mario, Viewtiful Joe, Eternal Darkness etc. The list goes on and on!
MRLX69
Rep:
?
Yea, Nintendo should really drop their 'Childish' nature.....
Have more 18 only games
KuinKra
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You seem to be forgetting just how amazingly rich Nintendo is... it's not going to capitulate any time soon. And don't forget that whilst the NGC isn't doing as well as the PS2 over here, it's wiping the floor with them in Japan and not doing too badly in the States, either...
tom717
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
Any one got any news on the new Nintendo console? Everyone knows that the new Playstation console is called the PS3 http://images.google.com/images?q=PS3&hl=en

But anything on Nintendo?
the new nitendo console will be called revolution. thats all i know. oh, and there are rumours that it will play n64 games
MRLX69
Rep:
?
(Original post by tom717)
the new nitendo console will be called revolution. thats all i know. oh, and there are rumours that it will play n64 games
Really? I hope they don't go back to the bloody game cartridges. DVD or even that mini DVD discs are much better
MRLX69
Rep:
?
(Original post by tom717)
I seem to remember something like Nintendo Dolphin. I just remembered now.
Here's a link to what it should look like: http://gr.bolt.com/chatter/mailbag/N...%20Dolphin.jpg
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed