What % to get 2:1 or first class for final year of uni?

Watch
ILoveSunsets
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can anyone tell me what % you would need to be getting in your second year to get a 2:1 roughly? And how to work out your results for second year?

If you aim to get a 70-80% in most of your uni modules for last year would you be able to get a 2:1?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Depends on what overall grade you got for year 2 and how much of your final grade it was worth. But for the sake of argument let's say you got an average grade of 60% for both years you'd graduate with a low 2:1.
Last edited by ROTL94; 1 week ago
ILoveSunsets
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
that's what I'm trying to figure out. I've been mainly getting 58% and some over 60%. is there any way I can add it all up and see or is each uni different?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ILoveSunsets)
that's what I'm trying to figure out. I've been mainly getting 58% and some over 60%. is there any way I can add it all up and see or is each uni different?
https://www.calculator.net/average-calculator.html
As for the weight of second year you'd need to ask your university about that, if it's not written down anywhere
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (16)
19.75%
No (65)
80.25%

Watched Threads