Ed Miliband hits out at Boris Johnson over controversial Brexit bill

Watch
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I think a better way to phrase 'hits out' would be to say Miliband roundly ****ed Johnson in the ass here :lol: (pardon the crudeness there). I can't say i've ever been a particular fan of Miliband, especially after the egregious way he treated his brother, but my damn does he give it to Bojo here

https://news.sky.com/video/brexit-ed...-bill-12071975
Rotisalan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
**** boris anyway
Gundabad(good)
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
I think a better way to phrase 'hits out' would be to say Miliband roundly ****ed Johnson in the ass here :lol: (pardon the crudeness there). I can't say i've ever been a particular fan of Miliband, especially after the egregious way he treated his brother, but my damn does he give it to Bojo here

https://news.sky.com/video/brexit-ed...-bill-12071975
Red Ed taking it to the man.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How did Ed go from being as wet as an otter's pocket to actually having something meaningful to say?
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
How did Ed go from being as wet as an otter's pocket to actually having something meaningful to say?
Ed has come into his own since being ousted by a bacon sandwich.

Christ, could you imagine if we had voted for chaos with Ed Miliband while we had the chance?
Last edited by Gofre; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (74)
21.45%
No (271)
78.55%

Watched Threads