We didn’t talk because his family loss

Watch
chphou
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Due from his family loss, I don’t think he is actually lying, however we haven’t been talking for a week or so on and off because it’s hard for him, I gave him a lot of spaces and I didn’t want to annoy him too much, I sent sympathy message and to check up on him

I noticed myself that it’s a hard situation but I recently went to check on him through social media, I saw him logged into tinder and I start to wonder, is he secretly looking for some girls to talk with instead of me ?

I should be judging to fast but I don’t want to stay where I am when the other side is moving on

We aren’t in relationship but we’ve been talking for a while and we did spent time together with no prob at all

unless he’s not that interested in me anymore
pepsimaxcherry
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
he’s just lost a family member, he’s going to need time to grieve. i think you’re being a little unfair by assuming he’s not interested in you. he just needs space.

let him come to you. don’t spam him with messages or anything. give him time and space and when he’s ready, he will message you. good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (91)
22.03%
No (322)
77.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed