Chamberlain2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have an ensuite room in Stanmer Court, and was wondering whether anyone would be interested in swapping for another on-campus ensuite room?
University of Sussex Official Reps
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Chamberlain2)
I have an ensuite room in Stanmer Court, and was wondering whether anyone would be interested in swapping for another on-campus ensuite room?
Hello, I just wanted to make sure that you are aware that at the moment students will not be able to request to change accommodation until further notice (unless not to would impair their physical & mental health, etc.), due to university deciding to group students in flats according to which subject they study, and what their schedule looks like. This is so that the risks involving the spread of Covid can be minimized as much as possible. Let me know if you have any questions about anything I have said, or would like any further information.

Best Wishes,
Kasia (4th Year Medical Neuroscience Student MSCI with a Year Abroad)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (78)
21.73%
No (281)
78.27%

Watched Threads