Is Trump still a "bad man"?

Watch
JohnnyHK
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I'm just wondering if people's opinion of the "great orange one" is still as bad after he brokered the Arab Israeli diplomatic agreements?

I think that maybe the world might be a little bit safer now?

What say you?
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
It is unchanged.
Whilst he gets some very, very mild props for getting them to formalise this, that is all that has happened. They have done nothing but codify what has been SOP for a while now. And no, it is no safer to be honest. The countries werent at war and have been 'getting along' quite well for a while. As far as changes go not much has happened.

Now if he gets the Israelis and Palestinians to the peace table he'll get some respect. This is nothing more than low hanging fruit though and one which might well fall apart if the Israelis welsh on their part of the deal with the F35's.
Just my opinion
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
He could find the cure for cancer and people would accuse him of racism for not curing sickle cell anemia first.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Just my opinion)
He could find the cure for cancer and people would accuse him of racism for not curing sickle cell anemia first.
In fairness he can hardly complain about this state of affairs, it's always been a truism for people in positions of authority that they can do no ill for their supporters and do no good for their detractors.
ByEeek
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Just my opinion)
Except he never would find a cure for cancer mainly because he doesn't know what cancer is, and if he did, he would try and cure it with bleach hence killing or hospitalising a good thousand or so of his stupidest followers.
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by JohnnyHK)
I'm just wondering if people's opinion of the "great orange one" is still as bad after he brokered the Arab Israeli diplomatic agreements?

What say you?
The Orange One has gotten worse, not better.
JohnnyHK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by Gundabad(good))
The Orange One has gotten worse, not better.
So he's "bad", but in what way?
Just my opinion
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Gets popcorn....sits down. 🙄
AW_1983
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago

What say you?
I don't think it will make a lot of difference. The Camp David Accords did nothing for Carter in 1980, and this will do nothing for Trump.

His record is so poor that his involvement in a negotiation largely pushed by the Arabs and Israelis will be seen for what it is: piggybacking.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by AW_1983)
I don't think it will make a lot of difference. The Camp David Accords did nothing for Carter in 1980, and this will do nothing for Trump.

His record is so poor that his involvement in a negotiation largely pushed by the Arabs and Israelis will be seen for what it is: piggybacking.
They've been getting along well for some time now, all the reports on this say it was Trump and his odious son in law who pushed for this to be codified.
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 22 hours ago
So he's "bad", but in what way?
Just a nasty piece of work that's doing anything he can to not get prosecuted.
JohnnyHK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 hours ago
(Original post by Gundabad(good))
Just a nasty piece of work that's doing anything he can to not get prosecuted.
Any non-generic specifics?
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 14 minutes ago
Trump really is an ignorant man, who doesn't have the skills nor the finesse to run a country that works for everyone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (49)
14.12%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (47)
13.54%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (129)
37.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (35)
10.09%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
19.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
5.48%

Watched Threads