Is an A/A* in A-level MFL possible?Watch
Is it realistic to aim for such high grades in A-level Spanish? Also, how would I go about getting such a grade?
A. Learn all the vocab lists, but also all the other vocab in the textbook (and elsewhere if you have time, but start with the textbook!) That you don't know
2. Listen to native speaker podcasts. You won't understand everything, just aim to pick out the words that you know and understand what you can.
3. Practice essays
4. Read the news in Spanish rather than English
5. I liked using HelloTalk to practice grammar, but you could also keep a diary in Spanish
6. When you're on your own in your room or something, try narrating what you're doing in Spanish to practice speaking.
7. Aim to speak to your teacher in Spanish whenever you can.
8. Read a book or two outside the syllabus in Spanish.