Is there such thing as having days where you don’t look good?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
So to put it simply I was scrolling through my memories on Snapchat and was watching old videos of myself. But I noticed something. In a few of the videos I look rlly good in my opinion. But then there are some where I rlly don’t like the way I looked.

So then juss now I checked the camera and made a few videos of myself primarily to just check what I look like and how I feel. However I am not getting that good feeling at all.

Is it normal to have some good videos of yourself and to have many that aren’t?
lazerbeem
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yea but for me it's everyday :cry:
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Are you really that shallow
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Firstly, please remember that you're the only one who analyses your own face so deeply. Whenever you post a photo (unless obviously you make it hugely different with filters etc) everyone who looks at it will just see it as 'you', not a good day you or a bad day you.

There may be little changes in the way you look day to day, such as if you're tired due to a bad night's sleep, if you have a spot, or whatever. These changes might change the way your face looks a little, but most of the changes you'll see will be due to lighting and camera angles, and nothing more. Also, if you're in a bad mood, you're likely to view yourself in a more negative light.

Try not to overthink these things. As predictable as it sounds, it honestly is what's on the inside that counts.
Last edited by xoxAngel_Kxox; 6 days ago
Nobodyy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yeah, of course. Happens to me all the time. It’s normal.

Don’t take heed to your appearance so much though. Enjoy your life.

Overthinking about how you look won’t get you anywhere.
Nobodyy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
Are you really that shallow
Seriously?

Lighten up.
EllaRose12
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yeahhh
Synergy~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Of course there is. I think everyone goes through days where they look better than others.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (15)
27.78%
Less motivated (39)
72.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed