my parents abonded me :(

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Have they died? No! I am not an orphan. And that makes it more painful. My parents are alive and live in the same village as me. But behave like strangers.
They chose to leave when I was still lying in my crib, when I could only squeal with laughter or cry hoarse if I was hungry and wait for a lullaby to quiet me down.
There were no words or even an idea of loss or grief.
My father left my mother as soon as I was born to marry another woman and have children with her. And then my mother left. She too found love with another man.
And me? I don't even know what love is in order to miss it.
I was raised on pity in my maternal uncle's house. It was he who showed my parents to me when I was old enough to understand.
I looked at them with melancholic eyes. I thought they would pull me close and hug me. But they looked at me as if I was a stranger.
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Great story but you might want to change the part where your father and mother get divorced, fall in love with other people and still manage to live in the same 'village'.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is there a particular reason you've decided to write this err account in the prose of a 99p potboiler novel? It somewhat undermines the credibility of it.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Don’t cry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (71)
21.45%
No (260)
78.55%

Watched Threads