JMR198
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
hello!I am due to moving to Reading on the 19th and I was wondering what the number of my room will be (I am staying in Sherfield Hall). I looked on the UoR instagram story on accommodation and it said that room numbers will be accessible on the student portal. I was wondering if anyone knows where to find it on the portal as i cannot find it anywhere.Thanks!
fishbrain
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by JMR198)
hello!I am due to moving to Reading on the 19th and I was wondering what the number of my room will be (I am staying in Sherfield Hall). I looked on the UoR instagram story on accommodation and it said that room numbers will be accessible on the student portal. I was wondering if anyone knows where to find it on the portal as i cannot find it anywhere.Thanks!
Hey! Once you have logged into the accommodation portal, click on the ’view’ tab and then click on the link that says “view your room offer”. Under the name of your hall it should state your provisional room number.

Hope this helps!
UniofReading
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by JMR198)
Hey JMR198,

Welcome to the University of Reading and congrats on your offer! I can see someone else has answered the question but if you have any more feel free to let us know! The fresher's page here https://www.rusu.co.uk/freshers/#AboutRUSU will let you know about the main things for freshers and also show you the official halls Facebook pages you can join which are run by the halls committee. They can let you know about different events going on and you can speak to your flatmates.

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any other questions!😊
From,

Amina
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.91%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (55)
13.19%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (158)
37.89%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (44)
10.55%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (80)
19.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
5.28%

Watched Threads