JMR198
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hello.

i am wondering if any new undergraduates of University of Reading have received their [email protected] username and password to view their timetables? if so, how do i find my username and password for it on the vision portal?
Thanks
Tenacity Deshad
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JMR198)
hello.

i am wondering if any new undergraduates of University of Reading have received their [email protected] username and password to view their timetables? if so, how do i find my username and password for it on the vision portal?
Thanks
The [email protected] username is the unique digit code u find inserted in any email reading send u and ur password is ur date of birth ex. (13092002)
Tenacity Deshad
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hello.

Thanks
For the timetable it’s not yet out until welcome week which is on the 21st. [email protected] is more about latest news and blogs about the uni. But u have to complete the online enrolment to be able to pick modules for ur course and be able to go in for ur campus card which is a different website. It’s called risis portal. But I think there is a deadline for this
UniofReading
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hello.

Thanks
Hey JMR198,

Once you're a fully enrolled student at the university you will have access to the [email protected] portal. Here you can see the information relating to it and all other things regarding what to do when you get to uni https://www.reading.ac.uk/essentials...nce-youre-here 😊

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any other questions!
From,

Amina
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.69%
No (278)
78.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise