K3nzy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm going into veterinary medicine next April and the University give us a £400 gift voucher for a laptop ,however I already have a pretty good laptop and don't want to replace it, so I settled on getting a tablet. I wondered if any students could help me on what a decent tablet would be for taking notes and drawing and just general student things. I'm happy to put a bit extra into buying a tablet so around around the £300-£550 mark is good. thanks!
ghjajkfa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Depends what laptop you have at the moment. I would look at getting a laptop which would sync with your laptop i.e. if you have an apple laptop then look at an iPad and a Microsoft I would say the surface or an android. Not sure what you can do with the surface too much but I do know that with the android tablets you can connect them to your laptop as a second monitor which I think is really useful when researching and writing assignments/prepping at the same time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (17)
20.73%
No (65)
79.27%

Watched Threads