The Student Room Group

How did he get the girls and become competent?

There is a british pick up artist and he has dated some beautiful women and he approaches women on the street, at clubs, bars.

He has worked on his confidence, social skills, communications skills, projections over the years and maybe trial and error.

From shy is a social savvy guy, he even said in his book he was the last person to get a girlfriend and he was awkward, shy and boring.

He improved himself, teached foreign language, improved his fashion sense, read nlp, branched into buddhism.

Would you say he just became very confident? As confident is a very very important ingredient? My therapist said when l asked my a college guy was good with women he said he was confident.
Reply 1
PUA are ******** merchants. Pointless measuring yourself against them.
Reply 2
He still got the women mate, maybe it was confidence.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
There is a british pick up artist and he has dated some beautiful women and he approaches women on the street, at clubs, bars.

He has worked on his confidence, social skills, communications skills, projections over the years and maybe trial and error.

From shy is a social savvy guy, he even said in his book he was the last person to get a girlfriend and he was awkward, shy and boring.

He improved himself, teached foreign language, improved his fashion sense, read nlp, branched into buddhism.

Would you say he just became very confident? As confident is a very very important ingredient? My therapist said when l asked my a college guy was good with women he said he was confident.

name him please, which pick up artist are you talking about?
Reply 4
He still got the women mate, maybe it was confidence.

Women, plural? So has he found a lasting and meaningful relationship yet? Confidence may be ok in the beginning, but there's far more factors in forming a connection with soneone.

If you know him personally I'd say your view of him is valid. If not, how do you know anything he is saying is true? Is it not a marketing tool to get people to buy his book, subscribe to his vidoes and attend his courses?
Reply 5
Original post by ANM775
name him please, which pick up artist are you talking about?

I won't name him however I've given you a bit about him and how he improved. I do not know if he can sue with people talking about him on a forum.
Reply 6
Original post by Surnia
Women, plural? So has he found a lasting and meaningful relationship yet? Confidence may be ok in the beginning, but there's far more factors in forming a connection with soneone.

If you know him personally I'd say your view of him is valid. If not, how do you know anything he is saying is true? Is it not a marketing tool to get people to buy his book, subscribe to his vidoes and attend his courses?

No, because I would have given his name, link which I will not.

He is very good with women/turned very good so I wanted to know maybe what are what are the secret ingredients that made him.
Reply 7
I won't name him however I've given you a bit about him and how he improved. I do not know if he can sue with people talking about him on a forum.

stop giving me excuses. How is he gonna sue an anonymous user who has not even said nothing bad about him.

name the guy.

not all pick up artists are legit..

some float by just on looks.

some approach 200+ women a day and just upload the interactions where the woman gives her number and leave out the other 195 rejections.

name him!
Reply 8
I won't name however this guy is legit. He is decent looking, not a chad or model in any sense and not ugly. He has classic looks.

It must be confidence.

So you dont know if he could sue anonymous people talking about something he freely advertises?
If you are that curious then sign up for one of his courses and you too can be that boy.

There used to be a pua on TSR severla years ago.
I won't name however this guy is legit. He is decent looking, not a chad or model in any sense and not ugly. He has classic looks.

It must be confidence.

Its a really poor show you hide behind anonymous and you also wont name this guy so we can look him up. Waste of time.
Reply 11

It must be confidence.

If he's rattled through some 200 shallow dates in a couple of years, yes, hes a legitimate pua. But does he have a wife or long-term partner? Has he actually turned this confidence into something tangible?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending