Social Work Exempt from Previous Study Rule?

Watch
vlatko
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I am wondering if Social Work is exempt from previous study rule? I have studied unrelated course for three years some 20 years ago, self financed. I am thinking of studying next year either at East Anglia, Hertfordshire, or South Bank University.

I have found some information about allied health courses from a few years ago, but it doesn't seem to mention Social Work. Elsewhere, I have found that these rules about previous study can slightly vary from year to year.Is there any way to find out, because information doesn't look to be freely available? Thank you
NeroliTenzing
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
the government make it clear as mud which courses are funded as a second degree. sfe will have the current list - put the question to the "ask student finance England" thread on here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (87)
30.96%
Less motivated (194)
69.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise