Sfe question when failing 2 years then taking a 3year course

Watch
Mecki
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Quick question,

I failed my first and 2nd year due to medical reasons, my 2nd year was my free year by sfe. I am now on a 3 year course and sfe want me to pay my tuition fee for the first year, then they will pay for the last 2 years. I am in the process of sending off medical evidence to gain the year back, but if I do not succeed is there a way to get sfe to pay for my first year and make me pay the tuition fee for my last year instead?

Also just a little info, I have gone through the first year and have passed the year but I am now at a crossroads because my university wants me to pay my tuition fee before I can move on. Covid-19 being the issue stopping me from trying to gain the year with sfe
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mecki)
Quick question,

I failed my first and 2nd year due to medical reasons, my 2nd year was my free year by sfe. I am now on a 3 year course and sfe want me to pay my tuition fee for the first year, then they will pay for the last 2 years. I am in the process of sending off medical evidence to gain the year back, but if I do not succeed is there a way to get sfe to pay for my first year and make me pay the tuition fee for my last year instead?

Also just a little info, I have gone through the first year and have passed the year but I am now at a crossroads because my university wants me to pay my tuition fee before I can move on. Covid-19 being the issue stopping me from trying to gain the year with sfe
Hi, if you have Compelling Personal Reasons http://ow.ly/MsMM30pjjOm then you can send evidence and if it's acceptable then you will be covered for all 3 years.
If it's not acceptable then you will have to self fund the first year, you are not able to self fund the final year instead. I advise asking your university for more time as CPR evidence currently takes 35 working days(7 weeks) to process.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.62%
I'm not sure (56)
4.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (351)
29.15%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.91%
I'm not a current university student (586)
48.67%

Watched Threads