I am disturbed.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Sorry in advance for this being quite long, I just have a lot to say.)

So I recently came across a group of incels who have become so attached to their sex dolls, that they think they are better than actual women. Let me clarify, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with using sex dolls as long as it’s in a healthy way used for masturbation, and not like this.

Their reasons as to why sex dolls are better, is that they’re less expensive, as all women want their money, they can have sex on demand, they don’t make false r*pe allegations, they’re less drama, they don’t “nag” all day, they can customise it to look exactly how they want (keep in mind I’ve seen pictures and most of them have J/K cup boobs, big round bums, and tend to have faces that look underage, which is disturbing) and essentially, they say “they’re women just without all the bad parts”. Yet if a girl was to say sex dolls are better than men as they don’t lie, cheat, rape, they actually make us finish, don’t beat us, they would go ballistic and say we’re generalising. Which yeah, it is generalising, but why is it okay for them to do so? If we customised sex dolls being 6’5, with a massive d, perfectly hench, they’d say women’s standards are too high.

They must’ve had a bad experience with one or a few women who might have been quite *****y, and just assumed most women are like this. Most girls I know don’t want to use their man for money, and tend to make their own money. As for r*pe allegations, this is a sticky situation as it is bad for both genders. Men can be falsely accused, whereas there are also women struggling to prove that they have been r*ped. They are not the only ones with problems, but some want so badly to make it seem that way. Their preference for sex dolls just shows they would want a women who has no opinions, will not talk back to them if they say *****y things, will give them sex whenever they want as “it’s their right”, and just shows how they view women.

It’s funny as most of them are MGTOW, claiming that women are just hard work as they have to do so much and spend so much money just to even get a the attention of a woman, or get one to even sleep with them. So they hate women because they won’t give them what they want easily. Yet they don’t realise, women are wary of who they date, as there are fears of r*pe, trafficking, all types of things. And if we sleep with a random man at the club, we get called wh*res, mostly by men like them, but hey as long as women are sleeping with them and not other men its fine right? The whole thing boils down to them feeling entitled to sex. They cry because they think women only want men with status and money, when that is mostly not the case. Most women just want to be with someone on the same level as financial stability as them. They say that they will never get married as women just marry to divorce and take all their money, which for one, can affect both genders, and two, prenups exist. It should be their own responsibility to judge if a woman is just with them for their money, as it’s not too hard to tell. No one said they have to jump into marriage. It’s just because they themselves have high standards and want 10/10 girls, who will most likely get with men on their level, but women aren’t allowed to have standards, and have to date average men to show that they’re genuine, in their eyes. They won’t look at any girl below an 8/10, but they want 10/10 girls to do so for them, which is where they’re going wrong.

They seem to have blatant hate for feminism, which is just a movement wanting equality for BOTH men and women, but they see it as a men-hating movement. There are a few feminists who are like this and have skewed people’s perceptions on the movement, but that’s where people should do their research, and they seem to hate any girl who identifies as a feminist, even though all girls should for obvious reasons, proving the fact that they just want women who will degrade themselves and fall at their feet, and since women are realising their worth and rights, they can’t take it.

They say that now that sex robots are being invented, ones which they can choose their personality and so on, they’re saying that they will eventually make women extinct and that women will now have to compete against sex robots, and soon artificial wombs will also be made to allow this to happen. There will also me male sex robots, but women more so want actual men, cause we’re not weird, and they know this, so they think that this will actually happen. Also, there are plenty of sane men who actually like women, so most likely this won’t happen.

Sorry if it sounds like I’m butthurt or super passionate about this topic, it’s just hurtful to see some men hate women this much, that they literally want us extinct, based on a heartbreak they had in Year 7 or something. But I’d love to know other people’s opinions on this.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

So I recently came across a group of incels who have become so attached to their sex dolls, that they think they are better than actual women. Let me clarify, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with using sex dolls as long as it’s in a healthy way used for masturbation, and not like this.

Their reasons as to why sex dolls are better, is that they’re less expensive, as all women want their money, they can have sex on demand, they don’t make false r*pe allegations, they’re less drama, they don’t “nag” all day, they can customise it to look exactly how they want (keep in mind I’ve seen pictures and most of them have J/K cup boobs, big round bums, and tend to have faces that look underage, which is disturbing) and essentially, they say “they’re women just without all the bad parts”. Yet if a girl was to say sex dolls are better than men as they don’t lie, cheat, rape, they actually make us finish, don’t beat us, they would go ballistic and say we’re generalising. Which yeah, it is generalising, but why is it okay for them to do so? If we customised sex dolls being 6’5, with a massive d, perfectly hench, they’d say women’s standards are too high.

They must’ve had a bad experience with one or a few women who might have been quite *****y, and just assumed most women are like this. Most girls I know don’t want to use their man for money, and tend to make their own money. As for r*pe allegations, this is a sticky situation as it is bad for both genders. Men can be falsely accused, whereas there are also women struggling to prove that they have been r*ped. They are not the only ones with problems, but some want so badly to make it seem that way. Their preference for sex dolls just shows they would want a women who has no opinions, will not talk back to them if they say *****y things, will give them sex whenever they want as “it’s their right”, and just shows how they view women.

It’s funny as most of them are MGTOW, claiming that women are just hard work as they have to do so much and spend so much money just to even get a the attention of a woman, or get one to even sleep with them. So they hate women because they won’t give them what they want easily. Yet they don’t realise, women are wary of who they date, as there are fears of r*pe, trafficking, all types of things. And if we sleep with a random man at the club, we get called wh*res, mostly by men like them, but hey as long as women are sleeping with them and not other men its fine right? The whole thing boils down to them feeling entitled to sex. They cry because they think women only want men with status and money, when that is mostly not the case. Most women just want to be with someone on the same level as financial stability as them. They say that they will never get married as women just marry to divorce and take all their money, which for one, can affect both genders, and two, prenups exist. It should be their own responsibility to judge if a woman is just with them for their money, as it’s not too hard to tell. No one said they have to jump into marriage. It’s just because they themselves have high standards and want 10/10 girls, who will most likely get with men on their level, but women aren’t allowed to have standards, and have to date average men to show that they’re genuine, in their eyes. They won’t look at any girl below an 8/10, but they want 10/10 girls to do so for them, which is where they’re going wrong.

They seem to have blatant hate for feminism, which is just a movement wanting equality for BOTH men and women, but they see it as a men-hating movement. There are a few feminists who are like this and have skewed people’s perceptions on the movement, but that’s where people should do their research, and they seem to hate any girl who identifies as a feminist, even though all girls should for obvious reasons, proving the fact that they just want women who will degrade themselves and fall at their feet, and since women are realising their worth and rights, they can’t take it.

They say that now that sex robots are being invented, ones which they can choose their personality and so on, they’re saying that they will eventually make women extinct and that women will now have to compete against sex robots, and soon artificial wombs will also be made to allow this to happen. There will also me male sex robots, but women more so want actual men, cause we’re not weird, and they know this, so they think that this will actually happen. Also, there are plenty of sane men who actually like women, so most likely this won’t happen.

Sorry if it sounds like I’m butthurt or super passionate about this topic, it’s just hurtful to see some men hate women this much, that they literally want us extinct, based on a heartbreak they had in Year 7 or something. But I’d love to know other people’s opinions on this.
okay i'm not reading all that but you need better friends, kitten. incels should all die, they're a danger to society, and they disgust me on a whole new level, ugh. women are amazing. i'd totally choose a woman over a guy if it wasn't for my love for **** because i get along with them better.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
sex robots are not going away. soon they will be networked so you can join in orgies etc.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ciel.)
okay i'm not reading all that but you need better friends, kitten. incels should all die, they're a danger to society, and they disgust me on a whole new level, ugh. women are amazing. i'd totally choose a woman over a guy if it wasn't for my love for **** because i get along with them better.
Exactly how I feel! I understand if you don’t wanna read it, it was just me venting tbh but honestly I wish I was born a lesbian sometimes. At least there are good men out there though.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by the bear)
sex robots are not going away. soon they will be networked so you can join in orgies etc.
I never said they’re going away wtf. 😂
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Exactly how I feel! I understand if you don’t wanna read it, it was just me venting tbh but honestly I wish I was born a lesbian sometimes. At least there are good men out there though.
i skimmed through it. they sound like a bunch of psychos. honestly, it's crazy what lack of sex does to some guys.
and yeah, there are definitely good guys out there! go for bi guys, i have yet to meet a bi incel, lol. they're less likely to use you just for sex because they can find someone to hookup with in seconds, even if they're average looking (another man)
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Incels are basically just soy boys
devezh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by anonymous)
(sorry in advance for this being quite long, i just have a lot to say.)

so i recently came across a group of incels who have become so attached to their sex dolls, that they think they are better than actual women. Let me clarify, i don’t think there’s anything wrong with using sex dolls as long as it’s in a healthy way used for masturbation, and not like this.

Their reasons as to why sex dolls are better, is that they’re less expensive, as all women want their money, they can have sex on demand, they don’t make false r*pe allegations, they’re less drama, they don’t “nag” all day, they can customise it to look exactly how they want (keep in mind i’ve seen pictures and most of them have j/k cup boobs, big round bums, and tend to have faces that look underage, which is disturbing) and essentially, they say “they’re women just without all the bad parts”. Yet if a girl was to say sex dolls are better than men as they don’t lie, cheat, rape, they actually make us finish, don’t beat us, they would go ballistic and say we’re generalising. Which yeah, it is generalising, but why is it okay for them to do so? If we customised sex dolls being 6’5, with a massive d, perfectly hench, they’d say women’s standards are too high.

They must’ve had a bad experience with one or a few women who might have been quite *****y, and just assumed most women are like this. Most girls i know don’t want to use their man for money, and tend to make their own money. As for r*pe allegations, this is a sticky situation as it is bad for both genders. Men can be falsely accused, whereas there are also women struggling to prove that they have been r*ped. They are not the only ones with problems, but some want so badly to make it seem that way. Their preference for sex dolls just shows they would want a women who has no opinions, will not talk back to them if they say *****y things, will give them sex whenever they want as “it’s their right”, and just shows how they view women.

It’s funny as most of them are mgtow, claiming that women are just hard work as they have to do so much and spend so much money just to even get a the attention of a woman, or get one to even sleep with them. So they hate women because they won’t give them what they want easily. Yet they don’t realise, women are wary of who they date, as there are fears of r*pe, trafficking, all types of things. And if we sleep with a random man at the club, we get called wh*res, mostly by men like them, but hey as long as women are sleeping with them and not other men its fine right? The whole thing boils down to them feeling entitled to sex. They cry because they think women only want men with status and money, when that is mostly not the case. Most women just want to be with someone on the same level as financial stability as them. They say that they will never get married as women just marry to divorce and take all their money, which for one, can affect both genders, and two, prenups exist. It should be their own responsibility to judge if a woman is just with them for their money, as it’s not too hard to tell. No one said they have to jump into marriage. It’s just because they themselves have high standards and want 10/10 girls, who will most likely get with men on their level, but women aren’t allowed to have standards, and have to date average men to show that they’re genuine, in their eyes. They won’t look at any girl below an 8/10, but they want 10/10 girls to do so for them, which is where they’re going wrong.

They seem to have blatant hate for feminism, which is just a movement wanting equality for both men and women, but they see it as a men-hating movement. There are a few feminists who are like this and have skewed people’s perceptions on the movement, but that’s where people should do their research, and they seem to hate any girl who identifies as a feminist, even though all girls should for obvious reasons, proving the fact that they just want women who will degrade themselves and fall at their feet, and since women are realising their worth and rights, they can’t take it.

Sorry if it sounds like i’m butthurt or super passionate about this topic, it’s just hurtful to see some men hate women this much, that they literally want us extinct, based on a heartbreak they had in year 7 or something. But i’d love to know other people’s opinions on this.
actually man you should be more open minded , you think all crap because you dont have any thing to do , so get yourself a hobby and also try reading books .women are good you think the wrong way cuz u have a narrow minded approach . Also you dont know about the other person anything so just don't predict anything about anyone. Without knowing what they are going through.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ciel.)
i skimmed through it. they sound like a bunch of psychos. honestly, it's crazy what lack of sex does to some guys.
and yeah, there are definitely good guys out there! go for bi guys, i have yet to meet a bi incel, lol. they're less likely to use you just for sex because they can find someone to hookup with in seconds, even if they're average looking (another man)
Yeah actually, bi guys tend to be a lot nicer, and it’s crazy how even though they have more options, they’re less likely to be looking for someone better while they’re in a relationship. Thanks for the advice!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Incels are basically just soy boys
Couldn’t have said it better myself.

(Original post by devezh)
actually man you should be more open minded , you think all crap because you dont have any thing to do , so get yourself a hobby and also try reading books .women are good you think the wrong way cuz u have a narrow minded approach . Also you dont know about the other person anything so just don't predict anything about anyone. Without knowing what they are going through.
Um, are you confused or something?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Interesting take on it though is it really so bad to want sex from something that only has positive qualities? I can only assume there are plenty of men who take a liking to that stuff and arent sexist or misogynistic as you make the out to be.
Not my cup o tee at all but meh, I really cant be bothered with what someone else is doing in their own home.
nursingstudentuk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

shame, because all of these downsides to women they mention, could be negated if they would just choose better partners. Stop dating gold diggers lol. Some men are *****, some women are *****, just dont pay it any attention and move on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Interesting take on it though is it really so bad to want sex from something that only has positive qualities? I can only assume there are plenty of men who take a liking to that stuff and arent sexist or misogynistic as you make the out to be.
Not my cup o tee at all but meh, I really cant be bothered with what someone else is doing in their own home.
Positive qualities like what? Not speaking? If someone sees that as a positive quality for a woman it’s probably better they use sex dolls and stay away from actual women.

As I said there’s nothing wrong with using them in a healthy way for masturbation only, it doesn’t bother me. They can be quite helpful for people who can’t get sex irl but want proper relief. It’s when incels are starting to fall in love with the doll and using every excuse as to why real girls are horrible and sex dolls are better in order to justify it, while hoping to eradicate women entirely.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nursingstudentuk)
shame, because all of these downsides to women they mention, could be negated if they would just choose better partners. Stop dating gold diggers lol. Some men are *****, some women are *****, just dont pay it any attention and move on.
Exactly, they should be able to see the red flags. If a girl doesn’t agree to sign a prenup before marriage and you still marry her, don’t complain that she divorced you and took your money lmao. Same goes with men with obvious red flags. I agree with you 100%.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (91)
22.03%
No (322)
77.97%

Watched Threads