LeonidK
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Do spring week investment banks ask for the transcripts of first year/second year students? I am asking this because my University does not provide a degree classification nor a predicted grade until the end of studies. Separately, due to the covid, my exams were cancelled and the only full graded module has a grade that I would not like to show because it is unrepresentative of my overall performance. Do investment banks ask for these transcripts? How can you predict yourself a grade to write it in the CV if your uni does not offer formal predicted grades?
Advertisement
PriceMechanism
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by LeonidK)
Do spring week investment banks ask for the transcripts of first year/second year students? I am asking this because my University does not provide a degree classification nor a predicted grade until the end of studies. Separately, due to the covid, my exams were cancelled and the only full graded module has a grade that I would not like to show because it is unrepresentative of my overall performance. Do investment banks ask for these transcripts? How can you predict yourself a grade to write it in the CV if your uni does not offer formal predicted grades?
Nobody asks for transcripts. At most, they may call to verify your enrollment in that University. Nothing more. Transcripts are normally only asked for when you are starting full time, and that is mainly to verify you are a degree holder.

Also, if you give them a transcript, it is not "official", as there is always a possibility that you could have tampered with it. A true transcript will be sent directly to your employer. As you have no grades to work on, put down "Predicted First" until you have additional data.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (55)
13.82%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (53)
13.32%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (152)
38.19%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (42)
10.55%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (75)
18.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
5.28%

Watched Threads