Want more information about this university?

The different types of postgraduate degrees

Watch
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Do you know your PgDip from your PhD? :curious:

There are several different types of postgraduate qualifications you can work towards at the University of Bradford that fall into two groups - taught and research.

Postgraduate Taught
If you undertake a taught postgraduate course you will find the methods of teaching are similar to your undergraduate degree.

You will take a series of taught modules involving lectures, seminars and practical work, and you’ll be assessed through exams, dissertations and projects.

Postgraduate Research
The University of Bradford's research generates technological advancements, societal and economic improvements, and healthcare and policy developments.

By undertaking a research degree here you will become part of a community of world-leading researchers continuing our history of innovation and the application of our knowledge, in order to find real-world solutions.

Find out more about the different types of postgraduate awards here :wavey:
Last edited by University of Bradford; 1 week ago
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
If you have any questions about studying a postgraduate degree, do leave them below and I'll try my best to help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.51%
No (281)
78.49%

Watched Threads