Predicted a B, do I have time to be predicted an A?

Watch
Anonware
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Looking to apply to the university of Bath. The offer I’m going for is AAAB. I should get my predicted grades from my online provider by December which hopefully is AA. I also study 2 A levels in sixth form & I have been predicted BB. Of course I need just to bump up one of the B’s. Do I have time from now & until the UCAS deadline to prove I can get an A to my teacher? I spoke with them today & they said they were predicting me a B. Can I work towards & prove I can achieve an A by the UCAS deadline although they have predicted me a B?
Moana92
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your best bet is to discuss this with the teachers, only they could say. Ask them what you would need to do to raise your grade and ask if extra work would be beneficial etc. If you try and aim for as close as possible to full marks in your coursework, then that would help you with your overall mark as there would be less pressure on the exam.
Anonware
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Moana92)
Your best bet is to discuss this with the teachers, only they could say. Ask them what you would need to do to raise your grade and ask if extra work would be beneficial etc. If you try and aim for as close as possible to full marks in your coursework, then that would help you with your overall mark as there would be less pressure on the exam.
I don’t have any coursework for A level business or Economics. But I guess I’ll have to see with the teacher
McGinger
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think you have asked this question before.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads