Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’ve been sleeping with this boy for a year. And it has primarily just been sex, we vibe a lot we have a lot in common. We don’t message everyday, every now and then and it’s mostly him popping up to me. It didn’t seem like an issue as he always popped up. I’ve had very bad past experience so I never have openly told him about my feelings but neither had he to me. It might even come across me being unbothered.

Throughout summer he’s constantly been asking when I’m back at uni cuz he wants to see me. I finally got back to uni and saw him and slept with him. And he told me he’s not speaking to any other girls and was interested if I have seen anyone else and how he enjoys being with me. When I left he then said he wanted to see me the following week.

A few days ago I saw him post on his snapchat story him having food with another girl. I was really hurt by it, but at the same time we’ve never spoke about what we were or our feelings. I just thought it was v disrespectful as I only slept with him a couple days before so I felt used. He didn’t even block me from his story? I haven’t said anything and I don’t think I will till he next messages me. It defiantly was a date no question I can’t see it being his friend. But do you think he wanted a reaction out of me? I’m not sure if he even likes me or was just using me this whole time. This is the reason why I have trust issues and communication issues. Or do I have no right to be upset? Bare in mind we’ve been doing this for a year I thought he would be a bit more respectful
wastedcuriosity
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Why was it definitely a date?
And even if it was, you haven't said you guys were exclusive. Or in a relationship, so he's free to date whoever he wants.
If you want to be in a relationship with him... you need to tell him that. To him, he might think all you want is casual sex, and so he's looking for someone else who can offer him more.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Things like this require communication, if you look at you're post - there's a lot of unanswered questions you have about him going out with this lass.
Nothing is concrete until you hear it from him. You don't know if he wanted a reaction, if you're hurt by it; i'm guessing you have some feelings towards him. I would high recommend you make this known to him. A year is a long time and i'd have caught feelings myself in half that time.

Take a low risk chance for a high payout.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by wastedcuriosity)
Why was it definitely a date?
And even if it was, you haven't said you guys were exclusive. Or in a relationship, so he's free to date whoever he wants.
If you want to be in a relationship with him... you need to tell him that. To him, he might think all you want is casual sex, and so he's looking for someone else who can offer him more.
It was at Cardiff bay it definitely was a date I’m 98% sure, exactly he is free to do as he pleases I think what’s bothered me is he saw me a couple days before and I find it disrespectful. But I’m confused as to why he didn’t block me from his story
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
If you guys are only sleeping together, then he can be with other girls. It depends on what kind of arrangement/ rules you guys set. I usually ask before sleeping with someone casually what they expect. Like do you tell each other if you become interested in someone else. How many other people are you sleeping with. That kind of thing
ProbablyPallas
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you find it disrespectful then maybe you should be looking for a relationship with someone as opposed to a friends with benefits situation. I hear that you're hurt by it but the lack of communication is the problem here. Casual sex is casual sex and you both agree to it so imo being upset is understandable but you haven't put in place the boundaries either.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (91)
22.03%
No (322)
77.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed