The Student Room Group

There's daddy-long-legs in my room

It's big, it's nasty and it's fluttering around. :mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It wants to impregnate you with its young. Kill it, and don't let it near your face.
Reply 2
:eek:
I attacked it with a placemat about half an hour ago. Didn't get enough speed on the stroke though. It fell to the ground where I left it to die.

Unfortunately, it didn't die and came back with a vengeance. Dunno where it's hiding at the moment.
Reply 3
yusufu
:eek:
I attacked it with a placemat about half an hour ago. Didn't get enough speed on the stroke though. It fell to the ground where I left it to die.

Unfortunately, it didn't die and came back with a vengeance. Dunno where it's hiding at the moment.

It'll spring out at you when you're least expecting it.

Horrible things, they are.
Reply 4
spiderman not as impressive than you had hoped?
Reply 5
dh00001
spiderman not as impressive than you had hoped?

erm. :s-smilie:
Reply 6
In his first appearance, Peter Parker is introduced as an orphaned science whiz teenager living with his aunt and uncle in the Forest Hills section of New York City. He is a brilliant student but the subject of mockery by his peers who regard him as a bookworm. One day he gets bitten by a radioactive daddy long legs during a science demonstration. He gains daddy long legs-like powers such as the ability to fly and a buzz into people's faces.
Reply 7
MSB
In his first appearance, Peter Parker is introduced as an orphaned science whiz teenager living with his aunt and uncle in the Forest Hills section of New York City. He is a brilliant student but the subject of mockery by his peers who regard him as a bookworm. One day he gets bitten by a radioactive daddy long legs during a science demonstration. He gains daddy long legs-like powers such as the ability to fly and a buzz into people's faces.

oh. hmmm. any daddylong legs that bites me while i'm awake will pay for it with its life. unless it's bigger than me, in which case i'm undecided as to what I'll do.
Reply 8
yusufu
oh. hmmm. any daddylong legs that bites me while i'm awake will pay for it with its life. unless it's bigger than me, in which case i'm undecided as to what I'll do.

They wait until you're asleep.
KIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL IITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
Whip it to death with a tea towel.
Reply 10
Just noticed a spider creeping along the floor.
Reply 11
A good way to find it is to turn off all the lights in the room except for one then it will fly towards the light. This is enable you to kill it. I hate them too so much that if there is one in the room and i have to sleep in it. I will sleep in the shower of my bathroom. Hope this helps.
Reply 12
-steph-
A good way to find it is to turn off all the lights in the room except for one then it will fly towards the light. This is enable you to kill it. I hate them too so much that if there is one in the room and i have to sleep in it. I will sleep in the shower of my bathroom. Hope this helps.

There's only one light in the room! It might be waiting for me to turn the light off so it can launch it's ambush.
Reply 13
Thought i should let you all know that there's another one in my room. And it might be the same one as last time.

I think I'll kill it.
Reply 14
Jesus talk about being a pussy!

****ING STEP ON THE BLASTED THING!!! :rolleyes:
Reply 15
CHAMON
Jesus talk about being a pussy!
****ING STEP ON THE BLASTED THING!!! :rolleyes:

Is that a bible quote?

It's on the ceiling at the moment. I've got a slipper ready to thwack it with.
Reply 16
yusufu
Thought i should let you all know that there's another one in my room. And it might be the same one as last time.

I think I'll kill it.

It's a miracle you're still alive.
Reply 17
MSB
It's a miracle you're still alive.

It's a different room. The OP was in the room next to this one.
Reply 18
yusufu
It's a different room. The OP was in the room next to this one.

Good God.
You're infested with the blighters.
Reply 19
MSB
Good God.
You're infested with the blighters.

it looks like the same one as last time.

ARGH. It's moved and i dont know where!

Quick Reply

Latest