Having a bad face but ‘good’ body

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
People often imply/give the impression that I have a good body but a bad face. Its upsetting in a way as I keep fit to maintain my physique but I cant control what my face looks like.

It is not my perception im going off but what people have said. For example online and real life. back at college the hippy style teacher did a facial attractiveness activity where we rated each other anonymously. He asked our permission first and i agreed as i was curious. I was given a string of 4’s, few 5’s and just one 6. The lowest in the class lol (though with one guy someone took the piss and gave an artificial 10 which pulled him up). I didnt rate anyone below a 6 or 7 as i thought it was harsh.

I put it down to my bob style unstylish hair but still i got the lowest despite being slim etc. Yet people say i have a good body.

Its the worse combination really as you can change a ‘bad’ body but not a face
EllaRose12
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You are perfect! Face and body! ✨💕🥰
devezh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anonymous)
people often imply/give the impression that i have a good body but a bad face. Its upsetting in a way as i keep fit to maintain my physique but i cant control what my face looks like.

It is not my perception im going off but what people have said. For example online and real life. Back at college the hippy style teacher did a facial attractiveness activity where we rated each other anonymously. He asked our permission first and i agreed as i was curious. I was given a string of 4’s, few 5’s and just one 6. The lowest in the class lol (though with one guy someone took the piss and gave an artificial 10 which pulled him up). I didnt rate anyone below a 6 or 7 as i thought it was harsh.

I put it down to my bob style unstylish hair but still i got the lowest despite being slim etc. Yet people say i have a good body.

Its the worse combination really as you can change a ‘bad’ body but not a face
why do you even care about what people say .
Just do what you like people will bark.
And rating someone based on their face is really a dumb thing to do.
Just be a good human and thats all what matters.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.51%
No (281)
78.49%

Watched Threads