Imrankhan1998
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
For those who got offers, what location did you guys pick, and does anyone know how long pre employment checks take??
Zee12388
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi Imran
Have you been offered job from reserve list or directly after interview ? what was your score please ?

it is so annoying ... i have been put on reserve list and they re advertised the post for same locations.
Imrankhan1998
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by Zee12388)
Hi Imran
Have you been offered job from reserve list or directly after interview ? what was your score please ?

it is so annoying ... i have been put on reserve list and they re advertised the post for same locations.
Directly, and scored 29. Being on reserve is amazing as well, people are getting pulled from it quite often. Have some hope 🤞
Zee12388
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Imrankhan1998)
Directly, and scored 29. Being on reserve is amazing as well, people are getting pulled from it quite often. Have some hope 🤞
well done to you and congratulations ! I was hopeful but now seeing the job re advertised for same location i am a bit confused.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (41)
13.53%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (45)
14.85%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (106)
34.98%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (29)
9.57%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (66)
21.78%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
5.28%

Watched Threads