The Student Room Group

i dont know if my crush likes me or not....

i have a crush on this AMAZING guy!! he's so sweet to me and he's so so caring (he helped me the other day when i was in pain) and asked me every few hours if i was okay. he also wanted to sit next to me in lesson - i dit next to him tomorrow - and he seems really flirty in person and he teases me in a cute way. i also realised that he constantly tries to make eye contact with me during lesson, or whenever i look in his direction, i can see him checking me
he's also quite protective. this girl swore at me as a joke and he said 'that's not very nice' even though he swears himself and he's one of those popular kids lmaooo:smile:

HOWEVER...
on text, it's like he's a different person !!!
i ALWAYS start the convo's and he sometimes leaves me on read when i type 'oh okay' or 'lol' or something. we also have this group chat, with me, 2 other girls and 3 boys. I realised that whenever - let's call her Lisa - talks, he likes to respond to her message?? she doesnt go to our school, and he has never seen her in person so idk how he knows her but he does act a little flirty to her on text too
it's actually quite strange because i feel like i taught him how to say goodnight ahaha.

i used to say goodnight to him and he would just use this bruh GIF but now he actually says goodnight to me which is quite cute tbh!

so i dont really know if he likes me or not. what do you think from this info provided???
Original post by Anonymous
i have a crush on this AMAZING guy!! he's so sweet to me and he's so so caring (he helped me the other day when i was in pain) and asked me every few hours if i was okay. he also wanted to sit next to me in lesson - i dit next to him tomorrow - and he seems really flirty in person and he teases me in a cute way. i also realised that he constantly tries to make eye contact with me during lesson, or whenever i look in his direction, i can see him checking me
he's also quite protective. this girl swore at me as a joke and he said 'that's not very nice' even though he swears himself and he's one of those popular kids lmaooo:smile:

HOWEVER...
on text, it's like he's a different person !!!
i ALWAYS start the convo's and he sometimes leaves me on read when i type 'oh okay' or 'lol' or something. we also have this group chat, with me, 2 other girls and 3 boys. I realised that whenever - let's call her Lisa - talks, he likes to respond to her message?? she doesnt go to our school, and he has never seen her in person so idk how he knows her but he does act a little flirty to her on text too
it's actually quite strange because i feel like i taught him how to say goodnight ahaha.

i used to say goodnight to him and he would just use this bruh GIF but now he actually says goodnight to me which is quite cute tbh!

so i dont really know if he likes me or not. what do you think from this info provided???

i think maybe he likes you irl. but on text he tries to act like he doesnt. i seen you mentioned he was populaur, are you considered popular or no? because sometimes popular people will treat non-popular different at times because they are embarassed of them. im not saying thats the case but it may be..
Reply 2
Original post by chloeebrown09
i think maybe he likes you irl. but on text he tries to act like he doesnt. i seen you mentioned he was populaur, are you considered popular or no? because sometimes popular people will treat non-popular different at times because they are embarassed of them. im not saying thats the case but it may be..

well, i'm not thaaaat popular. like on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being SUPER popular) i guess I'm around 5-6??
well, i'm not thaaaat popular. like on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being SUPER popular) i guess I'm around 5-6??

ok, well thats not too far down. but, i know sometimes this is the case. would you ever feel comfortable asking him why he's different in text?
Reply 4
Original post by chloeebrown09
ok, well thats not too far down. but, i know sometimes this is the case. would you ever feel comfortable asking him why he's different in text?

i might tmr actually
i might tmr actually

ok. if you'd like to let me know what happens. i hope all goes well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending