Battle royale games

Watch
a_level185
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What do people even like about battle royale games ?

What makes them so good ? And does anyone else find them overly competitive and hard ?
WxW
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Theyre kinda dead now
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not my cup of tea. I much prefer single player games.
Ninjago120
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd say Fall Guys is the best battle royale, and it's just that strange feeling of playing with so many other people at the same time with nothing you can purchase to help you directly in the game the feeling that the game can change any second makes it fun to play.
sunny.side.up
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Zombs Royale - 100 Player 2D Real-Time Battle Royale
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by a_level185)
What do people even like about battle royale games ?

What makes them so good ? And does anyone else find them overly competitive and hard ?

I quite enjoyed the film.

Never played any of the numerous styled games though..
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What is a battle royale game?
a_level185
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Not my cup of tea. I much prefer single player games.
Which games do you play?
a_level185
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ninjago120)
I'd say Fall Guys is the best battle royale, and it's just that strange feeling of playing with so many other people at the same time with nothing you can purchase to help you directly in the game the feeling that the game can change any second makes it fun to play.
To me it’s the feeling that any second I can get scoped by a camper or get shot from behind and killed before I can even turn around. Battle royale games for me is like being in the gulag
a_level185
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deggs_14)
Fortnite , apex legends, warzone. Basically last man standing wins. Every man for himself
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Deggs_14)
Generally they're shooters with large numbers of players with limited lives, on a large map competing to be the last player/team alive. It has also been used to describe smaller scale games like The Hunt, or non-shooter games with a "last man standing" win condition, like Fall Guys.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which games do you play?
Pretty much anything; God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Bloodborne etc...
a_level185
Rep:
?
Pretty much anything; God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Bloodborne etc...
I heard god of war is the best game, and heard good things about bloodborne. Ain’t heard about ratchet and clank unfortunately so I’ll check now
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I heard god of war is the best game, and heard good things about bloodborne. Ain’t heard about ratchet and clank unfortunately so I’ll check now
God of War is a must buy, definitely my favourite game for the PS4. Ratchet is good if you like platformers (it's also a nostalgia play for me).
a_level185
Rep:
?
God of War is a must buy, definitely my favourite game for the PS4. Ratchet is good if you like platformers (it's also a nostalgia play for me).
I almost forget ps4 has the ability for single player story mode campaign games bevause everyone’s so obsessed with online . I find it too competitive. No one is more obsessed to their craft than a sweaty gamer and I’m new to PS4 and that’s been around for so long
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I almost forget ps4 has the ability for single player story mode campaign games bevause everyone’s so obsessed with online . I find it too competitive. No one is more obsessed to their craft than a sweaty gamer and I’m new to PS4 and that’s been around for so long
To each their own
yeahthatonethere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm not a big player of online games - I much prefer single player story driven games. However I do really enjoy playing Apex Legends! Its free, I've never felt pressured to buy things (no real pay-to-win), I do enjoy the occasional shooter, I like the legends and the gameplay (unlike fortnite) and I just find it fun! I'm not good at the game but I like to play a few games a day to unwind.
Guru Jason
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Apex player here. Bloodhound main if I want to play to win. Mirage main if I want to have fun and occasionally a Loba main cos shes thicc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (47)
23.04%
No (157)
76.96%

Watched Threads