Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
And staying that way.
why you gonna kill me
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So basically broke up with my bf as I felt it would be too much of a stress to be in a relationship long distance however a lot of my classes are taking place online so I will barely be at uni I asked my bf that we should try again but he has texted back that he doesn't Think he can trust me no more how do I convince him?
Move on. You arent going to last because you will be back at uni when your classes resume.
I think your decision is fine, but his is also understandable and by asking to get back, then it seems to suit you more than him.
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well he's just texted again saying he can't come back :bawling:
He can’t. You ended it for what you thought were the right reasons. Now you’re not going, you want him back
he’ll be thinking that you’ll do the same next year if you move away
let him go and move on. People are not to be played with
lazerbeem
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey this is weird I just saw a post from 4 hours ago written by a guy who's gf said she wanted a break because she thought it would be too stressful to do university while in a relationship. How suspect :holmes:
TheMcSame
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You broke up with him to go to uni.

For reference, think what would happen if the situation was reversed. These are just a few of the things I can think of that doing this says about the way you see things.

1. You want to break up because you want to 'have fun' with other people
2. Uni is more important to you than the person you claimed to love
3. You don't want to put the effort in to try and maintain your relationship

Be it one, a combination, or all three of the things. Either way, it doesn't come across as a good look. Best case scenario? Go back to him after he's had some time to himself and he might reconsider. Worst case scenario? You've thrown away the relationship.
Gatts
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Med3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your boyfriend isnt a yo-yo
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I just want him back I can't lose him
Well you have because you dumped him and didn’t think it through. You will never get him back because he has no reason to want to be with you after you have shown you don’t care enough for him.

You’re not alone, these threads are 10 a penny around this time of the year with people going off to uni, or not off this year as the case is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (70)
21.21%
No (260)
78.79%

Watched Threads