Have you ever asked someone out?

Watch
sunny.side.up
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
Yeah well it's a must-do, either they say yes and you've got yourself a date or they say no and you move on to someone else.

The alternative limbo is a tragic waste of time.
yes i agree. i wish i were more brave. because yolo
ItsStarLordMan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by chloeebrown09)
oh, im sorry to hear about that. :sadnod: is he doing any better now?
I'm not sure. Last time we spoke was in early April and he said everything that happened with his mental health has messed him up now. It was really serious by the way, but I won't go in to detail bc that's his personal info
Nialler x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
:nah:

But I have been asked out many times :lol:
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
(Original post by ItsStarLordMan)
I'm not sure. Last time we spoke was in early April and he said everything that happened with his mental health has messed him up now. It was really serious by the way, but I won't go in to detail bc that's his personal info
ok i understand. well i hope he is doing better. sending out prayer and wishes for him. :heart:
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yes i agree. i wish i were more brave. because yolo
Well if there's one piece of advice I can give it's that you do not want to be one of those people who have crushes on others for years and years.
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nialler x)
:nah:

But I have been asked out many times :lol:
ahaha nialler's a catch! :mmm:
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Well if there's one piece of advice I can give it's that you do not want to be one of those people who have crushes on others for years and years.
yeah thats true. i do not do that. i myself have never actually asked someone out, but i have told people i like them and then they have asked me out. so i guess it was a two way thing
β0b
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i understand. have you ever had a therapist? or would that not help? :console: it will get better, promise. aww thank you!
had one. it wasn't too helpful it just made me feel bad for the person when they didn't help me, so I would say, yeah they helped, then they would ask why and I would be in a bit of an awkward situation XD it also was a butt tonne for money. I stopped after a year. bottling up is just easier and comfier. I have developed a way of life that basically just floats like a poop. pick up what you like, let go what must be forgotten. other things may be lost or gained along the way, but that happens. we are all just poops floating on a big ocean
Nialler x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ahaha nialler's a catch! :mmm:
Sadly :cry2:
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yeah thats true. i do not do that. i myself have never actually asked someone out, but i have told people i like them and then they have asked me out. so i guess it was a two way thing
That's a neat loop-hole lol
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yes

never again
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
(Original post by β0b)
had one. it wasn't too helpful it just made me feel bad for the person when they didn't help me, so I would say, yeah they helped, then they would ask why and I would be in a bit of an awkward situation XD it also was a butt tonne for money. I stopped after a year. bottling up is just easier and comfier. I have developed a way of life that basically just floats like a poop. pick up what you like, let go what must be forgotten. other things may be lost or gained along the way, but that happens. we are all just poops floating on a big ocean
i understand the way you were/are feeling. a theapist didn't help me much either because i would never say how i truly felt. i would always feel ashamed or embarassed or just didnt want to share my feelings with her. whatever makes you happy and the comfiest i guess. do whats best for you.
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Sadly :cry2:
why sadly?
β0b
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i understand the way you were/are feeling. a theapist didn't help me much either because i would never say how i truly felt. i would always feel ashamed or embarassed or just didnt want to share my feelings with her. whatever makes you happy and the comfiest i guess. do whats best for you.
you too 🥑🍣🥑
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
That's a neat loop-hole lol
thank you :hat2:

(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
yes

never again
why?
H4ttie03
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
no problem gorgeous! you will find the right person soon.
Prsom
Nialler x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
why sadly?
Cuz I don't like saying no to them but I have no choice, uno
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Cuz I don't like saying no to them but I have no choice, uno
ohh ok. :lolwut:
Nialler x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ohh ok. :lolwut:
Lol did I make no sense??
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
nope im a scardy cat

and i will never

and i might die alone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (93)
22.36%
No (323)
77.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed